Caesars Entertainment’s New Total Rewards Card Honors Veterans
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas already has a decent loyalty program for its travelers, offering free hotel stays and more. Now, a new Total Rewards program will cater to veterans, providing exclusive deals to the men and women who have served our country.
Meet the SALUTE Total Rewards Card, a brand new card that can be acquired by a veteran starting on November 11, 2017.
Here’s the deal: head to a U.S. Total Rewards Center (located in properties across the country) and present your military identification. From there, you’ll score the new platinum card that comes with plenty of perks like a free stay at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas and 15% off rooms throughout Veterans Day weekend (after that, you get 10% off).
You’ll also get benefits like a 5% discount when you fly on Hawaiian Airlines and can enjoy status-match options with Wynwood Rewards, to name a few.
Featured image by Total Rewards/Facebook
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.