Airbnb Offers One-Night Stay at LEGO House
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every year, Airbnb hosts a contest that offers unique experiences at one-of-a-kind locations. This year, Airbnb and LEGO House have teamed up to offer one family an overnight stay at the LEGO House in Billund, Denmark.
On November 24, one lucky group will enjoy a private experience of LEGO House with full access to 25 million LEGO bricks, a gallery of Lego masterpieces and a variety of hands-on experience zones. Along with a stay, which includes two specially crafted bedrooms, winners will have a chance to build their dream LEGO creation with host and expert LEGO builder Jamie Berard.
“I am so intrigued to see what people will imagine Jamie adds. We have unlimited bricks here, and in some ways it can be a bit challenging, but it also liberates you to imagine something that is truly meaningful and expressive. The uniqueness of the opportunity to stay here in the home of the LEGO brick should hopefully inspire everyone. Thats how I feel when I come here” said Berard in a statement.
Those interested in joining the contest should be available for travel on November 24. Winners will be flown in from anywhere in the world. The entry deadline is November 16.
Enter for a chance to win and check out a video:
Featured Image by Airbnb
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.