This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every year, Airbnb hosts a contest that offers unique experiences at one-of-a-kind locations. This year, Airbnb and LEGO House have teamed up to offer one family an overnight stay at the LEGO House in Billund, Denmark.
On November 24, one lucky group will enjoy a private experience of LEGO House with full access to 25 million LEGO bricks, a gallery of Lego masterpieces and a variety of hands-on experience zones. Along with a stay, which includes two specially crafted bedrooms, winners will have a chance to build their dream LEGO creation with host and expert LEGO builder Jamie Berard.
“I am so intrigued to see what people will imagine Jamie adds. We have unlimited bricks here, and in some ways it can be a bit challenging, but it also liberates you to imagine something that is truly meaningful and expressive. The uniqueness of the opportunity to stay here in the home of the LEGO brick should hopefully inspire everyone. Thats how I feel when I come here” said Berard in a statement.
Those interested in joining the contest should be available for travel on November 24. Winners will be flown in from anywhere in the world. The entry deadline is November 16.
Enter for a chance to win and check out a video:
Featured Image by Airbnb
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that