This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every year, Airbnb hosts a contest that offers unique experiences at one-of-a-kind locations. This year, Airbnb and LEGO House have teamed up to offer one family an overnight stay at the LEGO House in Billund, Denmark.
On November 24, one lucky group will enjoy a private experience of LEGO House with full access to 25 million LEGO bricks, a gallery of Lego masterpieces and a variety of hands-on experience zones. Along with a stay, which includes two specially crafted bedrooms, winners will have a chance to build their dream LEGO creation with host and expert LEGO builder Jamie Berard.
“I am so intrigued to see what people will imagine Jamie adds. We have unlimited bricks here, and in some ways it can be a bit challenging, but it also liberates you to imagine something that is truly meaningful and expressive. The uniqueness of the opportunity to stay here in the home of the LEGO brick should hopefully inspire everyone. Thats how I feel when I come here” said Berard in a statement.
Those interested in joining the contest should be available for travel on November 24. Winners will be flown in from anywhere in the world. The entry deadline is November 16.
Enter for a chance to win and check out a video:
Featured Image by Airbnb
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees