This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every year, Airbnb hosts a contest that offers unique experiences at one-of-a-kind locations. This year, Airbnb and LEGO House have teamed up to offer one family an overnight stay at the LEGO House in Billund, Denmark.
On November 24, one lucky group will enjoy a private experience of LEGO House with full access to 25 million LEGO bricks, a gallery of Lego masterpieces and a variety of hands-on experience zones. Along with a stay, which includes two specially crafted bedrooms, winners will have a chance to build their dream LEGO creation with host and expert LEGO builder Jamie Berard.
“I am so intrigued to see what people will imagine Jamie adds. We have unlimited bricks here, and in some ways it can be a bit challenging, but it also liberates you to imagine something that is truly meaningful and expressive. The uniqueness of the opportunity to stay here in the home of the LEGO brick should hopefully inspire everyone. Thats how I feel when I come here” said Berard in a statement.
Those interested in joining the contest should be available for travel on November 24. Winners will be flown in from anywhere in the world. The entry deadline is November 16.
Enter for a chance to win and check out a video:
Featured Image by Airbnb
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards