Today Only: Earn 4 SkyMiles per Dollar on Apple Purchases
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For one-day only, you can earn bonus Delta miles on many Apple purchases. Monday’s elevated Apple bonus offer through the SkyMiles shopping portal will earn you 4 miles per dollar spent on select Apple purchases as opposed to the standard offer of 1 mile per dollar.
In order to be eligible for the one-day elevated offer, you must make your qualifying Apple purchases through the SkyMiles shopping portal. According to the terms and conditions, the iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and TV 4K are not eligible for the offer. In addition, the terms state that some newly released products may not be eligible. Other products that aren’t eligible for the bonus include gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products and expedited shipping.
This is a nice elevated offer from Delta and Apple — especially as we head toward the busy holiday shopping season. For example, if you buy an iPhone 8 Plus for $949, a set of AirPods for $159 and an iPad mini 4 for $399, you’d walk away with 6,028 SkyMiles. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, those bonus miles are worth $72.
Shopping portals are one of the best ways to earn bonus miles with an airline to put you on your way to your next award. If you know you’ll be making an online purchase — especially an Apple purchase — be sure to do it through a shopping portal in order to earn the bonus miles.
Featured image by Greg Baker / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees