Today Only: Earn 4 SkyMiles per Dollar on Apple Purchases
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For one-day only, you can earn bonus Delta miles on many Apple purchases. Monday’s elevated Apple bonus offer through the SkyMiles shopping portal will earn you 4 miles per dollar spent on select Apple purchases as opposed to the standard offer of 1 mile per dollar.
In order to be eligible for the one-day elevated offer, you must make your qualifying Apple purchases through the SkyMiles shopping portal. According to the terms and conditions, the iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and TV 4K are not eligible for the offer. In addition, the terms state that some newly released products may not be eligible. Other products that aren’t eligible for the bonus include gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products and expedited shipping.
This is a nice elevated offer from Delta and Apple — especially as we head toward the busy holiday shopping season. For example, if you buy an iPhone 8 Plus for $949, a set of AirPods for $159 and an iPad mini 4 for $399, you’d walk away with 6,028 SkyMiles. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, those bonus miles are worth $72.
Shopping portals are one of the best ways to earn bonus miles with an airline to put you on your way to your next award. If you know you’ll be making an online purchase — especially an Apple purchase — be sure to do it through a shopping portal in order to earn the bonus miles.
Featured image by Greg Baker / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.