Giveaway: We’re Celebrating 10,000 TPG Lounge Members with 10 Prizes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s been two and a half months since we launched the TPG Lounge, and we just surpassed 10,000 members. The Lounge, for those of you who are not yet in the group, is a Facebook space where readers can chat, share tips, offer advice, get access to member-only events, and enter exclusive giveaways. Next week, we’re celebrating the membership milestone — and you’ll want to make sure you request to join the Lounge on the group’s page before then.
Here’s how it will work: We’re hosting the giveaway on Monday, October 23, but we’re not saying exactly when. To participate, be near a computer or other device and make sure you’re already a Lounge member so you can keep an eye on the group when the giveaway begins. TPG himself will then host a Facebook Live on our main The Points Guy Facebook page, during which he’ll dish out 10 trivia questions and challenges. Lounge members will then have exclusive access to answer the questions — and they could be about credit cards, TPG history, aviation, you name it — in the comments section of a corresponding post in the TPG Lounge. The first person to answer each question correctly will get one of 10 prizes. We’re not revealing what prizes we have lined up just yet, but if past giveaways are any indication (100,000 TrueBlue points, Southwest Companion Passes, free flights), you know we won’t disappoint. You can view the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Thanks for your continued support, and we’ll see you in the Lounge!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees