Tell Us How TPG Can Help Your Women’s Organization
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I recently had the honor of attending the inaugural Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Goalkeepers event, which aims to do good both domestically and abroad by expanding educational opportunities, enhancing worldwide healthcare and reducing extreme poverty. The organization is teaming up with some of the world’s most influential people to help advance progress toward the Sustainable Development Goals — otherwise known as the Global Goals — which 193 countries committed to achieving two years ago. The lineup featured President Barack Obama, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan, Her Majesty and UN Secretary-General Special Advocate Queen Máxima of the Netherlands and Nobel Peace Prize winners Leymah Gbowee and Malala Yousafzai, among others.
The event highlighted the inspiring role that local women’s organizations and movements have played in driving progress and fighting inequality. And yet, some of the leading women’s organizations and movements around the world sadly remain unrecognized and underfunded. So, I’m pledging to donate five million miles. If you’re part of a local or grassroots non-profit organization or movement in the global south that strives to improve the lives of women and girls — and could use the points and miles — I want to hear from you. Visit thepointsguy.com/goalkeepers and fill out the information for your organization or campaign. I want to hear what your organization does and how it would use the points and miles to make a difference. If your organization is selected as one of the recipients of the points and miles, I’ll work with you on how to best maximize them for your needs.
By showcasing the value that points and miles can have for global good, I’m convinced that we, as points and miles enthusiasts, can help make a difference.
“Our challenges are real. They’ll take time to solve. But each of us can make a difference, and all of us ought to try,” said President Obama. “That’s what I believe, that’s what the ‘Goalkeepers’ believe, and I am certain that if we all keep pushing forward, the world will make even more progress in the years to come.”
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.