Priority Pass Members Now Have Access to a New Lounge in Pittsburgh
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Pittsburgh International Airport has been on a roll recently. Besides increased service from airlines, the airport has piloted a new program that allows non-travelers to access the terminal. Most impressive, though, is the fact that the airport is slated to get a brand-new, $1 billion terminal. Now, members of the Priority Pass network that are traveling through the airport have a new spot to enjoy complimentary drinks, food, Wi-Fi and more before their flights.
The Club at Pittsburgh International Airport opened in a permanent location in the airport’s Concourse C on October 12. When guests visit the new 1,800 square foot lounge, they will be welcomed by artwork from local Pittsburgh photographer JP Diroll, whose photography highlights unique areas within the city’s industrial region. Lounge-goers can enjoy a new menu designed with input from Kate Romane, a local chef at the popular Black Radish Kitchen. Guests will also be offered all-inclusive premium spirits, beer, wine and sodas as well as light snacks, soups and salads. In addition, guests will have access to other typical lounge amenities like computers, printers, workspaces and, of course, free Wi-Fi.
Access to The Club at Pittsburgh International Airport is complimentary for members of Priority Pass, LoungeKey, Lounge Club and Diners Club International. Many premium travel rewards cards offer complimentary Priority Pass membership to cardholders, including The Platinum Card from American Express, the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Citi Prestige and more. If you’re not a member in any of those lounge networks, you’ll be able to purchase a one-time access pass for $40.
Featured image courtesy of Airport Lounge Development Inc.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, up to $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber Cash annually (only for use in the U.S.) (Enrollment required for select benefits)
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Apply and select your preferred metal Card design: classic Platinum Card®, Platinum x Kehinde Wiley, or Platinum x Julie Mehretu.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year and earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card®. And if you fly, you can receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year after you select a qualifying airline and incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Platinum Card®.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 back each month on eligible purchases made with your Platinum Card® on one or more of the following: Audible, Disney+, The Disney Bundle, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
- $155 Walmart+ Credit: Cover the cost of a $12.95 monthly Walmart+ membership with a statement credit after you pay for Walmart+ each month with your Platinum Card. Cost includes $12.95 plus applicable local sales tax. Plus Ups are excluded.
- American Express has expanded The Centurion® Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. There are even more places your Platinum Card® can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one select qualifying airline.
- $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member only.
- $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $189 CLEAR® Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR® membership. CLEAR® is available at select airports and stadiums.
- $695 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees