Priority Pass Members Now Have Access to a New Lounge in Pittsburgh
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Pittsburgh International Airport has been on a roll recently. Besides increased service from airlines, the airport has piloted a new program that allows non-travelers to access the terminal. Most impressive, though, is the fact that the airport is slated to get a brand-new, $1 billion terminal. Now, members of the Priority Pass network that are traveling through the airport have a new spot to enjoy complimentary drinks, food, Wi-Fi and more before their flights.
The Club at Pittsburgh International Airport opened in a permanent location in the airport’s Concourse C on October 12. When guests visit the new 1,800 square foot lounge, they will be welcomed by artwork from local Pittsburgh photographer JP Diroll, whose photography highlights unique areas within the city’s industrial region. Lounge-goers can enjoy a new menu designed with input from Kate Romane, a local chef at the popular Black Radish Kitchen. Guests will also be offered all-inclusive premium spirits, beer, wine and sodas as well as light snacks, soups and salads. In addition, guests will have access to other typical lounge amenities like computers, printers, workspaces and, of course, free Wi-Fi.
Access to The Club at Pittsburgh International Airport is complimentary for members of Priority Pass, LoungeKey, Lounge Club and Diners Club International. Many premium travel rewards cards offer complimentary Priority Pass membership to cardholders, including The Platinum Card from American Express, the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Citi Prestige and more. If you’re not a member in any of those lounge networks, you’ll be able to purchase a one-time access pass for $40.
Featured image courtesy of Airport Lounge Development Inc.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 75,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,500
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, up to $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber savings annually (only for use in the U.S.) (Enrollment required for select benefits)
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 10x points on eligible purchases on your new Card at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Supermarkets, on up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That’s an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
- 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- Enjoy complimentary access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits through American Express Travel with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts® program at over 1,100 properties. Learn More.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. That’s up to $50 in statement credits semi-annually. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees