Enter to Win Best Western Diamond Status, a Free Stay and $500 Gift Card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One hotel loyalty program that flies largely under the radar but deserves more attention is Best Western Rewards. Over the the last two years, the chain as a whole has undergone an on-property experience transformation, doing away completely with properties that weren’t delivering. It’s trying not to be “your grandparents” hotel chain anymore by adding hundreds of new hotels in the mid-scale and upper-mid-scale segments. Now, we’re teaming up with the program to give away a valuable package to one lucky winner.
We’re giving one winner an upgrade to Diamond elite status, a five-night stay at any Best Western worldwide and a $500 gift card to Best Western. As a reminder, in order to get Best Western Rewards Diamond status, you normally must complete 30 nights, 20 qualifying stays or have 30,000 points in order to qualify. Diamond status comes with room upgrades, a choice of thank you gift or points upon arrival, 30% bonus points per stay, 10% point discount on free night redemptions, an exclusive reservation line and more more. Plus, free night redemptions count toward elite status and there’s guaranteed free night availability.
When you couple the free Diamond status with the free five-night stay and $500 gift card, this package is incredibly valuable. The chain now operates more than 4,000 properties around the world, with more than 1,600 properties in North America being pet friendly like the Grand Canyon Squire Inn or Americania in San Francisco. The 5 night stay can be used at any Best Western property worldwide including the Best Western Hotel Paris Louvre Opera, Best Western Premier Hotel Dante in Barcelona or Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort. With the Best Western Rewards program, you’ll earn points that never expire, as well as instant rewards.
To enter, head to the TPG Facebook page Monday evening, find our Best Western contest post and tag a friend in the comments who you’ve had your most memorable hotel stay with. You must enter by 11:59pm ET on on Wednesday, October 19th. View the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Featured image of Best Western Plus Hotel am Vitalpark via Wikimedia Commons.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.