Enter to Win Best Western Diamond Status, a Free Stay and $500 Gift Card
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One hotel loyalty program that flies largely under the radar but deserves more attention is Best Western Rewards. Over the the last two years, the chain as a whole has undergone an on-property experience transformation, doing away completely with properties that weren’t delivering. It’s trying not to be “your grandparents” hotel chain anymore by adding hundreds of new hotels in the mid-scale and upper-mid-scale segments. Now, we’re teaming up with the program to give away a valuable package to one lucky winner.
We’re giving one winner an upgrade to Diamond elite status, a five-night stay at any Best Western worldwide and a $500 gift card to Best Western. As a reminder, in order to get Best Western Rewards Diamond status, you normally must complete 30 nights, 20 qualifying stays or have 30,000 points in order to qualify. Diamond status comes with room upgrades, a choice of thank you gift or points upon arrival, 30% bonus points per stay, 10% point discount on free night redemptions, an exclusive reservation line and more more. Plus, free night redemptions count toward elite status and there’s guaranteed free night availability.
When you couple the free Diamond status with the free five-night stay and $500 gift card, this package is incredibly valuable. The chain now operates more than 4,000 properties around the world, with more than 1,600 properties in North America being pet friendly like the Grand Canyon Squire Inn or Americania in San Francisco. The 5 night stay can be used at any Best Western property worldwide including the Best Western Hotel Paris Louvre Opera, Best Western Premier Hotel Dante in Barcelona or Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort. With the Best Western Rewards program, you’ll earn points that never expire, as well as instant rewards.
To enter, head to the TPG Facebook page Monday evening, find our Best Western contest post and tag a friend in the comments who you’ve had your most memorable hotel stay with. You must enter by 11:59pm ET on on Wednesday, October 19th. View the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Featured image of Best Western Plus Hotel am Vitalpark via Wikimedia Commons.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees