Latest British Airways Promotion: Save When Booking Round-Trip Business Class for Two
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every once in a while, British Airways offers special promotion packages for travel at a reduced rate, which presents a great opportunity to get away. Now, the carrier is introducing its “London Luxury for Less” promotion, through which you can fly round-trip to London from New York and get three nights in a hotel for $2,199 per person.
With this promotion, travelers can fly in BA’s Club World business-class cabin from New York for $2,199 per person when booked for two people, including three nights at a four-star hotel. The deal is also good for other US cities — Chicago from $2,249 per person, Miami from $2,499 per person, Atlanta from $2,500 per person and San Francisco from $2,799 per person. The package must be booked by October 23, and travel must be completed between December 1, 2017, through March 31, 2018.
There are two deals as part of this promotion: round-trip Club World flights and three nights at the Doubletree by Hilton London Westminster, or round-trip Club World flights and a seven-day car rental through Avis. While you can technically book these trips as a solo traveler, the packages themselves are based on double occupancy so you’re getting a far better deal if you book it for two.
New York (JFK) to London (LHR/LGW) round-trip in Club World + three nights at the Doubletree by Hilton London Westminster for $2,199 per person ($4,954 in savings):
Chicago (ORD) to London (LHR) round-trip in Club World + three nights at the Doubletree by Hilton London Westminster for $2,249 per person ($5,093 in savings):
New York (JFK) to London (LHR) round-trip in Club World + seven-day car rental from Avis for $2,319 per person ($2,936 in savings):
You can book this deal through the British Airways website. If you do choose to take advantage of this deal, don’t forget to book with a credit card that will earn you the most back on your purchase, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve, which gives you 3x Ultimate Rewards points on travel purchases.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.