Latest British Airways Promotion: Save When Booking Round-Trip Business Class for Two
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every once in a while, British Airways offers special promotion packages for travel at a reduced rate, which presents a great opportunity to get away. Now, the carrier is introducing its “London Luxury for Less” promotion, through which you can fly round-trip to London from New York and get three nights in a hotel for $2,199 per person.
With this promotion, travelers can fly in BA’s Club World business-class cabin from New York for $2,199 per person when booked for two people, including three nights at a four-star hotel. The deal is also good for other US cities — Chicago from $2,249 per person, Miami from $2,499 per person, Atlanta from $2,500 per person and San Francisco from $2,799 per person. The package must be booked by October 23, and travel must be completed between December 1, 2017, through March 31, 2018.
There are two deals as part of this promotion: round-trip Club World flights and three nights at the Doubletree by Hilton London Westminster, or round-trip Club World flights and a seven-day car rental through Avis. While you can technically book these trips as a solo traveler, the packages themselves are based on double occupancy so you’re getting a far better deal if you book it for two.
New York (JFK) to London (LHR/LGW) round-trip in Club World + three nights at the Doubletree by Hilton London Westminster for $2,199 per person ($4,954 in savings):
Chicago (ORD) to London (LHR) round-trip in Club World + three nights at the Doubletree by Hilton London Westminster for $2,249 per person ($5,093 in savings):
New York (JFK) to London (LHR) round-trip in Club World + seven-day car rental from Avis for $2,319 per person ($2,936 in savings):
You can book this deal through the British Airways website. If you do choose to take advantage of this deal, don’t forget to book with a credit card that will earn you the most back on your purchase, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve, which gives you 3x Ultimate Rewards points on travel purchases.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees