This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
An airport worker at the Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC) became a viral social-media sensation this week when a passenger on a Southwest jet headed to Nashville (BNA) recorded him showing off his dance moves as he directed the airplane out from its parking spot.
Kyran Ashford told the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle that he shimmied and shook to bring “30 seconds of positive vibes before you get on the plane.”
“You don’t know why these people are flying out,” he added, “they could be going to a funeral.”
The video of Ashford, who works for Jetstream Ground Services and makes his dancing part of his work routine, has reached a million views.
Ashford also works as a gate agent and baggage handler, and has a YouTube channel that features his airstrip performances.
“I’m mind-blown out of this whole thing,” Ashford told the newspaper. “I got no sleep last night, just watching all the reviews come in.”
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that