This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Qatar Airways is offering passengers discounted fares, double Qmiles and the chance to win prizes with a new promotion. The “Global Travel Boutique” promotion, which runs from now through September 19, 2017 will give travelers up to 40% off fares in both economy and business classes, 2x or more Qmiles and the chance to earn bonus prizes.
In order to get these perks, you must book by September 19, 2017, and travel by May 31, 2018. We’re seeing fares for as little as $657 round-trip. In addition, you can score reduced business-class fares to select destinations, such as between Atlanta (ATL) and Mumbai (BOM) for $2,410. To see all of the economy routes that are eligible for discounted fares, visit this page.
Here are some examples of what you can book in economy:
Dallas (DFW) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL) for $657 round-trip in October:
Chicago (ORD) to Singapore (SIN) for $694 round-trip in October:
Philadelphia (PHL) to Manila (MNL) for $723 round-trip in October:
New York (JFK) to Kilimanjaro (JRO) for $744 round-trip in November:
In addition to the discounted fares, double miles are also a perk of booking and traveling as part of this Global Travel Boutique promotion. All Qatar Airways Privilege Club members will earn double Qmiles when booking online by September 19, 2017, for travel between September 15, 2017, and May 31, 2018. In order to be eligible for those double miles, you must register online for the promotion by September 19, 2017. Some Privilege Club members are eligible to earn triple Qmiles, however, that is a targeted offer and you must log in to your account to see if you’re eligible.
If you’re not yet familiar with the Qmiles program, here’s a great introduction to the program.
The last part of the Global Travel Boutique promotion has to do with bonus prizes — both daily prizes and mega prizes. Qatar’s daily prizes for economy customers include 50,000 Qmiles, Silver Privilege Club status, free hotel stays, an upgrade to business class and much more.
Daily prizes for business-class customers include 100,000 Qmiles, Gold Privilege Club status and Qatar duty free shopping vouchers.
During the promotion, the carrier is giving away more than 60 prizes each day. Then, those who purchase as part of the Global Travel Boutique will also have the chance to earn a mega prize. Options include free flights for a year, a complimentary stay at the Marsa Malaz The Pearl Kempinski, a Samsung Galaxy S8 and Platinum Privilege Club status.
If you’ve been considering a trip with Qatar, booking as part of this Global Travel Boutique could be a good idea. You might get access to discounted fares, as well as guaranteed double Qmiles (or more) and the opportunity for bonus prizes. Be sure to book and register for the promotion by September 19 in order to ensure you’re taking advantage of all the promotion has to offer.
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees