This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Despite ongoing political strife in the region, Qatar Airways continues to make an effort to uphold its reputation as one of the world’s top carriers. It just launched its revolutionary and ultra-spacious Qsuite cabin, and has invested in premium pre-order dining service and top-notch on-board products and services.
On Monday, Qatar released a new series of limited-edition kits for premium passengers. First and business-class passengers on upcoming long-haul flights can look for a new Bric limited-edition amenity bag created exclusively for the airline. Bric’s amenity kits come in a selection of four colors for fall — yellow, navy blue, blush and tan.
Medium-haul customers flying in first and business class will find luxury amenity kits developed by Indian artisan brand, Nappa Dori. This kit features select images from destinations printed on the canvas — including Thailand, the Netherlands, China and Doha — and contains socks, eyeshades and lip balm from Castello Monte Vibiano Vecchio.
The contents of the kits appear to be the same; inside the bags, passengers can find products from Castello Monte Vibiano Vechio — “the environmentally friendly olive oil company” — including lip balm, socks and eyeshades for passengers in business class, with the addition of night recovery cream for those in first class. Frequent travelers can add the new keepsake designs from both brands to their collections.
This is a relatively minor update, but it shows that Qatar Airways is keen on keeping its (premium) customers happy. Last month, the airline launched a new dining service which allows first- and business-class passengers to pre-order their dining selections before their flights. If you have an upcoming flight with the carrier in a premium cabin, be sure to look out for these updated kits.
What do you think of QA’s new first- and business-class amenity offerings?
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees