Qatar Airways Updates Its Business and First Class Amenity Kits
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Despite ongoing political strife in the region, Qatar Airways continues to make an effort to uphold its reputation as one of the world’s top carriers. It just launched its revolutionary and ultra-spacious Qsuite cabin, and has invested in premium pre-order dining service and top-notch on-board products and services.
On Monday, Qatar released a new series of limited-edition kits for premium passengers. First and business-class passengers on upcoming long-haul flights can look for a new Bric limited-edition amenity bag created exclusively for the airline. Bric’s amenity kits come in a selection of four colors for fall — yellow, navy blue, blush and tan.
Medium-haul customers flying in first and business class will find luxury amenity kits developed by Indian artisan brand, Nappa Dori. This kit features select images from destinations printed on the canvas — including Thailand, the Netherlands, China and Doha — and contains socks, eyeshades and lip balm from Castello Monte Vibiano Vecchio.
The contents of the kits appear to be the same; inside the bags, passengers can find products from Castello Monte Vibiano Vechio — “the environmentally friendly olive oil company” — including lip balm, socks and eyeshades for passengers in business class, with the addition of night recovery cream for those in first class. Frequent travelers can add the new keepsake designs from both brands to their collections.
This is a relatively minor update, but it shows that Qatar Airways is keen on keeping its (premium) customers happy. Last month, the airline launched a new dining service which allows first- and business-class passengers to pre-order their dining selections before their flights. If you have an upcoming flight with the carrier in a premium cabin, be sure to look out for these updated kits.
What do you think of QA’s new first- and business-class amenity offerings?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees