Register to Earn a Free AA Upgrade After a Single Flight
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Believe it or not, this promotion’s been around since February, but it’s been extended to run through the end of the year. With time running out, it’s worth revisiting American’s offer of 650 bonus Business Extra points, enough for a confirmed segment upgrade on a flight within North America or from the continental US to/from Hawaii or the Caribbean.
To be eligible for 650 bonus points, you’ll need to have a Business Extra account or sign up for a new one. New members can enroll with the bonus (make sure the referral code BX20UPGWELCOME appears), while customers with existing accounts will need to register here using the code UPGRADE. New members must register by December 31, 2017 and complete an eligible flight within 30 days, while existing members must register and complete travel by September 30, 2017.
Many one-way or round-trip flights are eligible, including those issued and operated by American Airlines, British Airways and Iberia. You can also earn credit for American Airlines codeshare flights operated by Finnair, Qantas or Japan Airlines, as long as your ticket is issued by AA.
Note that your Business Extra number must appear on your reservation before you travel, though existing bookings should be eligible as well.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.