Delta Is Surprising Some Medallion Members With Wireless Headphones
Delta is surprising more of its flyers with gifts. This time, rather than a perishable gift basket, the carrier is sending a new set of wireless headphones.
TPG reader Brett let us know that he received the gift from Delta, and it looks like he’s not the only one. Several Delta flyers tweeted that they received the same LSTN headphones in the mail.
— Brett (@bglauser) September 28, 2017
At least one of the recipients was a Platinum Medallion member.
— ɔǝɯǝuıɔ (@cinemec) September 27, 2017
The LSTN Headphones are now a staple for passengers in Delta’s premium cabin. Beginning in July, Delta began offering the noise-cancelling headphones for Delta One passengers, including those traveling on flights between JFK and LAX/SFO. Later this year, the headphones will be available for Delta Premium Select passengers when the carrier’s A350 enters service.
— Bua Schmid (@BuaSchmid) September 28, 2017
Delta’s been feeling very generous lately. In August, the carrier was sending snack boxes to select Medallion members out of the blue. And the surprise gifts aren’t limited to Delta passengers. In the past, Amex has been known to send gifts to Platinum Card from American Express cardholders — Amazon Echos, Tiffany & Co gift cards and more.
Did you get a set of headphones from Delta?
Featured image by Delta.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.