This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Citi’s offering cardholders a new way to stream music for free. Beginning Tuesday, eligible Citi cardholders can sign up for a free four-month trial of Amazon Music Unlimited when they join with their card.
In order to take advantage, go to the Amazon Music Unlimited site and enroll in an individual plan. Then, use your eligible Citi card at checkout and enter the promo code CITIMUSIC in order to get the four months for free. You must enroll by 11:59pm PT on November 14, 2017.
The four-month free trial breaks down as a $30 credit toward an Amazon Music Unlimited individual plan, plus new subscribers also get a 30-day free trial. Combined, it becomes a total of four months. According to the terms and conditions, you must be a new Amazon Music Unlimited subscriber in order to be eligible. Eligible Citi cards include all consumer-branded credit or debit cards with the exception of Costco and Chairman Citi Credit cards.
After the four-month trial expires, you’ll need to pay the monthly membership fee if you want to continue using the service. If you’re a Prime member, it’ll cost you $7.99 per month, and for those without a Prime membership, you’ll pay $9.99 per month. Amazon Music Unlimited will give you access to tens of millions of songs, where you’ll be able to listen to any song ad-free at any time.
Featured image by suedhang / Getty Images.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, the 50,000 miles are worth $700. In addition, you can earn 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) toward elite status after spending $40,000 in a calendar year. As of July 23, 2017 this is the only card that offers Admirals Club lounge access so if you are an AA flyer this card might make sense for you. Aside from lounge access the primary cardholder will receive a Global Entry application fee credit every 5 years, first checked bag free for up to 8 travel companions on domestic itineraries and a 25% discount on eligible in-flight purchases on American Airlines flights.
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for guests traveling with you*
- Complimentary Admirals Club® lounge access for authorized users
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation*