This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency, such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
Now’s your chance to fly from many US cities to Southeast Asia on one of the world’s best carriers from $408 round-trip. ANA is offering these discounted fares to popular cities such as Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Hong Kong (HKG) and Ho Chi Minh City (SGN). All of the itineraries we’ve found have at least one stop at ANA’s hub in Tokyo.
To search for these discounted fares, we recommended selecting your dates via the Google Flights calendar function. Then, you’ll be redirected to book through either Expedia or Orbitz to complete your booking.
Routes: JFK/LAX/ORD/SFO to HKG/KUL/SGN
Cost: $408+ round-trip in economy
Dates: October – December 2017
Booking Link: Orbitz or Expedia
Pay With: Chase Sapphire Reserve, Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express, Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Los Angeles (LAX) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL) for $408 round-trip in November:
San Francisco (SFO) to Ho Chi Minh (SGN) for $479 round-trip in November:
San Francisco (SFO) to Hong Kong (HKG) for $494 round-trip in October:
Chicago (ORD) to Hong Kong (HKG) for $548 round-trip in November:
New York (JFK) to Ho Chi Minh (SGN) for $563 round-trip in November:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express Premier Rewards Gold or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
Featured image of Kuala Lumpur courtesy of Dashuki Mohd via Getty Images.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards