This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Want to know how far you’ve traveled this year with Uber? Or how many trips you’ve taken since signing up for the service? Well, Uber’s sending out emails to users containing rider-specific statistics since signing up for the service.
Uber sent me my email today to mark my three-year anniversary with the rideshare service. In the email were some statistics about my account — here are the highlights:
- Lifetime trips: 267
- My rating: 4.65
- Total miles traveled this year: 871
- Trips taken this year: 106
- 5-Star trips earned: 86
The email reminded me just how much I’ve spent with the company — both money and time. Uber also let me know that the majority of trips I’ve taken have been on the weekends, making me a true weekend warrior. Thankfully, I’ve been able to save a good amount of money on my Uber rides recently with my Platinum Card from American Express. With it, I save $200 per year on my Uber rides — a good way to keep me loyal to the service. If you don’t yet have an Uber account, you can sign up here and get a $20 credit from TPG.
We want to hear from you. What do your Uber lifetime statistics look like?
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards