Have You Received Your Lifetime Stats From Uber?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Want to know how far you’ve traveled this year with Uber? Or how many trips you’ve taken since signing up for the service? Well, Uber’s sending out emails to users containing rider-specific statistics since signing up for the service.
Uber sent me my email today to mark my three-year anniversary with the rideshare service. In the email were some statistics about my account — here are the highlights:
- Lifetime trips: 267
- My rating: 4.65
- Total miles traveled this year: 871
- Trips taken this year: 106
- 5-Star trips earned: 86
The email reminded me just how much I’ve spent with the company — both money and time. Uber also let me know that the majority of trips I’ve taken have been on the weekends, making me a true weekend warrior. Thankfully, I’ve been able to save a good amount of money on my Uber rides recently with my Platinum Card from American Express. With it, I save $200 per year on my Uber rides — a good way to keep me loyal to the service. If you don’t yet have an Uber account, you can sign up here and get a $20 credit from TPG.
We want to hear from you. What do your Uber lifetime statistics look like?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees