Qatar’s Qsuites Debut on Paris Route September 23
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Qatar’s revolutionary new business-class product launched on flights between Doha (DOH) and London (LHR) on June 24. TPG’s own Zach Honig was there to review the experience, and he found it to be just as amazing as we had hoped. The only downside? No Wi-Fi.
We knew from previous announcements that the airline was planning to install Qsuites on its flights between DOH and Paris (CDG) and then New York (JFK). Thanks to an ExpertFlyer aircraft change alert this morning, we now know exactly when you’ll be able to experience the product on the carrier’s flight #41 between DOH and CDG.
If you want to fly on the first flight on September 23, it seems you’re going to have to pay in cash — there’s unfortunately no availability in business (or even economy) for the first flight. In fact, there’s no award availability on this flight at least through the end of September.
Once you’re able to book with miles, here are some ways you can do so:
- Japan Airlines Mileage Bank: 42,000 miles one-way or 63,000 round-trip
- American Airlines AAdvantage: 42,500 miles one-way
Are you going to try out Qsuites on this new route?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.