Qatar’s Qsuites Debut on Paris Route September 23
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Qatar’s revolutionary new business-class product launched on flights between Doha (DOH) and London (LHR) on June 24. TPG’s own Zach Honig was there to review the experience, and he found it to be just as amazing as we had hoped. The only downside? No Wi-Fi.
We knew from previous announcements that the airline was planning to install Qsuites on its flights between DOH and Paris (CDG) and then New York (JFK). Thanks to an ExpertFlyer aircraft change alert this morning, we now know exactly when you’ll be able to experience the product on the carrier’s flight #41 between DOH and CDG.
If you want to fly on the first flight on September 23, it seems you’re going to have to pay in cash — there’s unfortunately no availability in business (or even economy) for the first flight. In fact, there’s no award availability on this flight at least through the end of September.
Once you’re able to book with miles, here are some ways you can do so:
- Japan Airlines Mileage Bank: 42,000 miles one-way or 63,000 round-trip
- American Airlines AAdvantage: 42,500 miles one-way
Are you going to try out Qsuites on this new route?
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.