JetBlue Created “Office Souvenirs” for People Who Never Travel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Everybody knows at least one person who’s terrible at taking a break from work. According to Project: Time Off, an organization that tracks the work vs. vacation habits of Americans, employees across the country left 662 million unused vacation days on the table in 2016. That’s a whole lot of sightseeing hours — 5,296,000,000 to be exact, if we’re being kind and estimating an eight-hour workday.
As a reminder to those perpetual office-dwellers that there is life outside of work, JetBlue has come up with a line of “office souvenirs” it hopes will poke fun at the problem and inspire those people to turn PDFs into PTO. The fun lineup of goodies, which can be purchased online, puts an office humor spin on traditional travel souvenirs, from mugs and snow globes to T-shirts and towels.
Love a good snow globe? How about adding this one, which features a replica of your favorite office printer — which only jams half the time — in the center.
Remember that time you had an early morning brainstorm meeting and your boss was thoughtful enough to bring bagels? This commemorative plate will make sure you never forget.
Who wants to stare at a perfectly constructed tiny ship in a bottle when a thumbtack is so much more colorful?
Not to sound biased, but we’re pretty sure the best conference call that ever happened in the history of your company was the one where you got to type in the leader code. This handsome statue — which comes in three sizes — will serve as a constant reminder of that shining moment.
Who needs a beach when you’ve got an Excel spreadsheet beach towel?
It’s hardly surprising that scent and memory are closely connected. Anytime you want to relive that Monday morning where you got to inaugurate the new office whiteboard, this candle will take you back.
These fun trinkets are sure to go with any type of cubicle. Which one best represents you?
All images courtesy of JetBlue.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees