JetBlue Created “Office Souvenirs” for People Who Never Travel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Everybody knows at least one person who’s terrible at taking a break from work. According to Project: Time Off, an organization that tracks the work vs. vacation habits of Americans, employees across the country left 662 million unused vacation days on the table in 2016. That’s a whole lot of sightseeing hours — 5,296,000,000 to be exact, if we’re being kind and estimating an eight-hour workday.
As a reminder to those perpetual office-dwellers that there is life outside of work, JetBlue has come up with a line of “office souvenirs” it hopes will poke fun at the problem and inspire those people to turn PDFs into PTO. The fun lineup of goodies, which can be purchased online, puts an office humor spin on traditional travel souvenirs, from mugs and snow globes to T-shirts and towels.
Love a good snow globe? How about adding this one, which features a replica of your favorite office printer — which only jams half the time — in the center.
Remember that time you had an early morning brainstorm meeting and your boss was thoughtful enough to bring bagels? This commemorative plate will make sure you never forget.
Who wants to stare at a perfectly constructed tiny ship in a bottle when a thumbtack is so much more colorful?
Not to sound biased, but we’re pretty sure the best conference call that ever happened in the history of your company was the one where you got to type in the leader code. This handsome statue — which comes in three sizes — will serve as a constant reminder of that shining moment.
Who needs a beach when you’ve got an Excel spreadsheet beach towel?
It’s hardly surprising that scent and memory are closely connected. Anytime you want to relive that Monday morning where you got to inaugurate the new office whiteboard, this candle will take you back.
These fun trinkets are sure to go with any type of cubicle. Which one best represents you?
All images courtesy of JetBlue.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.