This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Everybody knows at least one person who’s terrible at taking a break from work. According to Project: Time Off, an organization that tracks the work vs. vacation habits of Americans, employees across the country left 662 million unused vacation days on the table in 2016. That’s a whole lot of sightseeing hours — 5,296,000,000 to be exact, if we’re being kind and estimating an eight-hour workday.
As a reminder to those perpetual office-dwellers that there is life outside of work, JetBlue has come up with a line of “office souvenirs” it hopes will poke fun at the problem and inspire those people to turn PDFs into PTO. The fun lineup of goodies, which can be purchased online, puts an office humor spin on traditional travel souvenirs, from mugs and snow globes to T-shirts and towels.
Love a good snow globe? How about adding this one, which features a replica of your favorite office printer — which only jams half the time — in the center.
Remember that time you had an early morning brainstorm meeting and your boss was thoughtful enough to bring bagels? This commemorative plate will make sure you never forget.
Who wants to stare at a perfectly constructed tiny ship in a bottle when a thumbtack is so much more colorful?
Not to sound biased, but we’re pretty sure the best conference call that ever happened in the history of your company was the one where you got to type in the leader code. This handsome statue — which comes in three sizes — will serve as a constant reminder of that shining moment.
Who needs a beach when you’ve got an Excel spreadsheet beach towel?
It’s hardly surprising that scent and memory are closely connected. Anytime you want to relive that Monday morning where you got to inaugurate the new office whiteboard, this candle will take you back.
These fun trinkets are sure to go with any type of cubicle. Which one best represents you?
All images courtesy of JetBlue.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards