Enter to Win 100,000 TrueBlue Points From JetBlue
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Not even the blackout during Monday’s solar eclipse will be enough for JetBlue to budge on its blackout policy. The New York-based carrier is known for its generous no blackout dates for award flights — which is one of the staples of the TrueBlue program.
Now, the carrier wants to give you the chance to win 100,000 TrueBlue points for not believing in blackouts either — even though the solar eclipse is imminent. JetBlue is hosting its giveaway on Facebook in the form of an event. The event details read:
“At JetBlue, we don’t believe in blackout dates. And that got us thinking… if Monday’s blackout is the biggest in recent history, then we don’t believe in it either.
So that total solar eclipse? Totally made up.
Join us and see the light August 21, 2017 as we gather to celebrate nothing — no eclipse, no seat restrictions, no expiring points, and most importantly, no blackout dates when redeeming points on JetBlue flights with TrueBlue, JetBlue’s loyalty program.”
To enter to win the 100,000 points, all you need to do is go to the event page, which is titled “The JetBlue No Blackout Non-Eclipse Non-Event,” and indicate that you’ll be “Going.” Once you’ve done so, you’re automatically entered to win the grand prize. You can find the sweepstakes rules here.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, those 100,000 points are worth $1,300. Considering how easy it is to enter this contest, the payout of TrueBlue points is very valuable. If you have a Facebook account, you’re definitely going to want to enroll in this sweepstakes.
H/T: Mommy Points
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees