Enter to Win 100,000 TrueBlue Points From JetBlue
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Not even the blackout during Monday’s solar eclipse will be enough for JetBlue to budge on its blackout policy. The New York-based carrier is known for its generous no blackout dates for award flights — which is one of the staples of the TrueBlue program.
Now, the carrier wants to give you the chance to win 100,000 TrueBlue points for not believing in blackouts either — even though the solar eclipse is imminent. JetBlue is hosting its giveaway on Facebook in the form of an event. The event details read:
“At JetBlue, we don’t believe in blackout dates. And that got us thinking… if Monday’s blackout is the biggest in recent history, then we don’t believe in it either.
So that total solar eclipse? Totally made up.
Join us and see the light August 21, 2017 as we gather to celebrate nothing — no eclipse, no seat restrictions, no expiring points, and most importantly, no blackout dates when redeeming points on JetBlue flights with TrueBlue, JetBlue’s loyalty program.”
To enter to win the 100,000 points, all you need to do is go to the event page, which is titled “The JetBlue No Blackout Non-Eclipse Non-Event,” and indicate that you’ll be “Going.” Once you’ve done so, you’re automatically entered to win the grand prize. You can find the sweepstakes rules here.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, those 100,000 points are worth $1,300. Considering how easy it is to enter this contest, the payout of TrueBlue points is very valuable. If you have a Facebook account, you’re definitely going to want to enroll in this sweepstakes.
H/T: Mommy Points
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.