Here’s How You Can Tour Croatia’s Game of Thrones Sites for Less Than $100
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Winter has come to Westeros, and so too has this awesome, low-budget bus adventure through Game of Thrones’ many Croatian filming locations. The smash-hit HBO show films many of its most memorable sequences in Croatia, and transportation search site Wanderu has put together a handy infographic so you can plan your own grand tour — for less than $100. There’s no better way to cap off this Thrones-tastic summer, but if you can’t make it to Europe, fear not — the Game of Thrones-themed pop-up-bar in Washington, D.C. will give you a taste of the real thing now through August 27.
Featured image and infographic courtesy of Wanderu.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.