Deal Alert: US Cities to Europe From $261 Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend that you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency, such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. However, if you’re using the American Express Platinum Card, you’ll need to book directly with the airline or through Amex Travel portal to get 5x MR points. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
Fly from all over the US to several European cities with tickets starting at just $261 round-trip on Norwegian. Most of these deals are valid for departures from October 2017 through March 2018, but exact availability will depend on which specific route you’re flying. Many of the low-cost carrier’s US gateways are included in this sale, including Boston (BOS), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Los Angeles (LAX), New York (EWR and JFK) and Oakland (OAK).
To search for these low fares, we recommend using Google Flights and then book through Norwegian’s website for the lowest price. Some may require you to book separate tickets on different versions of the carrier’s website, but Google Flights will indicate when that is necessary as it’s not in all cases.
Route: EWR/FLL/JFK/LAX/OAK to ARN/BCN/CPH/FCO/LGW/OSL
Cost: $261+ round-trip in economy
Dates: November 2017 – March 2018
Booking Link: Norwegian
Pay With: The Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
New York (JFK) to Stockholm (ARN) for $261 round-trip in December:
New York (JFK) to Copenhagen (CPH) for $292 round-trip in November:
Boston (BOS) to Oslo (OSL) for $310 round-trip in October:
Los Angeles (LAX) to Copenhagen (CPH) for $327 round-trip in December:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Barcelona (BCN) for $333 round-trip in November:
Oakland (OAK) to London (LGW) for $339 round-trip in November:
New York (JFK) to London (LGW) for $345 round-trip in October:
New York (JFK) to Paris (CDG) for $359 round-trip in November:
Seattle (SEA) to London (LGW) for $372 round-trip in December:
Newark (EWR) to Barcelona (BCN) for $383 round-trip in November:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Platinum Card (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, let us know in the comments below.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees