Amex Offer: Up to 15% Off Starbucks Purchases [Targeted]
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amex Offers are opt-in, limited-time deals for American Express cardholders, like $160 cashback for spending $800 with Delta, 10,000 Membership Rewards points for spending $500 with AmexTravel.com, $30 back for spending $150+ with Marriott and more.
Today, a valuable new Amex Offer just posted to certain American Express credit card accounts: 10% or 15% off Starbucks purchases now through September 30:
The offer is capped to a maximum of $5, and unfortunately this isn’t per transaction. The terms and conditions note that “Limit $5 in statement credit(s) per American Express online account.” Those who were targeted for the 10% offer will score a $5 statement credit for making $50 in purchases. If you got the 15% offer, you’ll only have to spend $33.34 to get the $5 credit.
While this isn’t a huge win, this also serves as a good reminder to check your list of Amex Offers for money-saving offers, whether it’s getting cashback from Hilton stays or getting extra points for purchases at Best Buy or Home Depot.
Remember that Amex Offers are targeted, so not every American Express card will be included in this promotion. In order to see if you’ve been targeted — and to enroll in the offer — log in to your AmericanExpress.com account. Scroll down to the “Amex Offers and Benefits” section. You may need to click “Load More” to see the offer. If you have multiple cards linked under the same username/password, note that there’s a limit of one registration per Amex Offer per username/password. So, choose wisely if you have multiple targeted cards.
Were you targeted for this offer?
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees