Today Only: Earn 6 Delta SkyMiles per Dollar Spent With Apple
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Thursday’s shopping portal offer isn’t quite as good as deals we’ve seen from American and United this year, but if you’re in the market for some Apple products, this one-day promo is definitely worth a look.
Only for Thursday, August 31, 2017, Delta is offering 6 SkyMiles per dollar spent with Apple. To score the bonus, head to the promo page and log in to SkyMiles Shopping or create an account.
As you can see above, some restrictions apply. Namely, unidentified “newly released products may not be eligible.” Additionally, you won’t earn bonus miles on gift cards, gift wrap or Bose purchases. You can only earn bonus miles on five of each eligible product per 30-day period, with the exception of iPhones, in which case you’re limited to just two. Employee Purchase Plan pricing isn’t available, but you should be able to take advantage of education discounts.
Of course, you’ll also be eligible for a “double dip” when paying with a rewards credit card — you’ll earn points and miles just as you normally would for Apple purchases. For more on which card to use, see 6 Things to Consider When Choosing a Credit Card for Large Purchases.
Featured image by Greg Baker via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees