Prime Day: Earn up to 6x JetBlue Points for Amazon Purchases
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In case you haven’t heard yet, today is Amazon Prime Day. And, to celebrate, JetBlue is teaming up with Amazon to offer passengers more TrueBlue points for each of their purchases. Throughout the day, JetBlue is offering different giveaways both on board one flight and at three “Prime” gates at its home terminal, Terminal 5 at New York’s JFK Airport. Plus, TrueBlue members can earn bonus points for their Prime Day purchases while in the air.
Back in December, JetBlue announced a new partnership with Amazon thats allows TrueBlue members to earn 3x points on Amazon purchases. But today, you’ll earn 3x TrueBlue points on qualifying purchases on the ground, or, if you’re flying with JetBlue, you’ll earn even more points when you shop on Amazon in-flight using the carrier’s free Fly-Fi internet. If you make the purchase through the Fly-Fi network today, you’ll earn a total of 6x TrueBlue points.
To get your unique link in order to earn the TrueBlue points for your purchase — whether the 3x or 6x points — you’ll need to visit the Amazon page on JetBlue’s website. If you’re lucky enough to be taking a trip with the New York-based carrier today, you could make out with some valuable TrueBlue points. For example, if you make a $225 purchase on Prime Day while traveling with JetBlue and using Fly-Fi, you’d earn 1,350 TrueBlue points. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, those points are worth $17.55.
Overall, this is a pretty nice deal from Amazon and JetBlue, allowing TrueBlue members to earn some valuable points in return for their purchases. Much like a shopping portal, this increased offer will be worth taking advantage of if you’re flying with the carrier for Prime Day. Plus, if you’ll be at JFK’s T5 today, be sure to keep an eye out for JetBlue’s “Prime” gates.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees