Prime Day: Earn up to 6x JetBlue Points for Amazon Purchases
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In case you haven’t heard yet, today is Amazon Prime Day. And, to celebrate, JetBlue is teaming up with Amazon to offer passengers more TrueBlue points for each of their purchases. Throughout the day, JetBlue is offering different giveaways both on board one flight and at three “Prime” gates at its home terminal, Terminal 5 at New York’s JFK Airport. Plus, TrueBlue members can earn bonus points for their Prime Day purchases while in the air.
Back in December, JetBlue announced a new partnership with Amazon thats allows TrueBlue members to earn 3x points on Amazon purchases. But today, you’ll earn 3x TrueBlue points on qualifying purchases on the ground, or, if you’re flying with JetBlue, you’ll earn even more points when you shop on Amazon in-flight using the carrier’s free Fly-Fi internet. If you make the purchase through the Fly-Fi network today, you’ll earn a total of 6x TrueBlue points.
To get your unique link in order to earn the TrueBlue points for your purchase — whether the 3x or 6x points — you’ll need to visit the Amazon page on JetBlue’s website. If you’re lucky enough to be taking a trip with the New York-based carrier today, you could make out with some valuable TrueBlue points. For example, if you make a $225 purchase on Prime Day while traveling with JetBlue and using Fly-Fi, you’d earn 1,350 TrueBlue points. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, those points are worth $17.55.
Overall, this is a pretty nice deal from Amazon and JetBlue, allowing TrueBlue members to earn some valuable points in return for their purchases. Much like a shopping portal, this increased offer will be worth taking advantage of if you’re flying with the carrier for Prime Day. Plus, if you’ll be at JFK’s T5 today, be sure to keep an eye out for JetBlue’s “Prime” gates.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.