Earn up to 3,000 Bonus United Miles With MileagePlus Shopping
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
United’s specifically targeting back-to-school shoppers with its latest Mileageplus Shopping promotion. With it, you can earn up to 3,000 bonus MileagePlus miles for your purchases, depending on how much you spend through the shopping portal.
The promo begins today, July 21, and lasts through August 18, 2017. As you can see below, the more you spend, the more you’ll earn:
- Tier 1: 500 bonus miles after at least $150 in qualifying purchases
- Tier 2: 1,500 bonus miles after at least $350 in qualifying purchases
- Tier 3: 3,000 bonus miles after at least $600 in qualifying purchases.
The bonuses of 500, 1,000 or 3,000 miles are in addition to the miles you’ll earn per dollar spent through the shopping portal. How much you’ll earn depends on your cumulative purchases during the promotional period. Meaning, you could make five purchases of $150 during the time and earn the 3,000 bonus miles for your $750 in purchases.
Shopping portals are one of the best ways to earn some bonus miles with an airline to put you on your way to your next award. If you know you’ll be making an online purchase — especially during this back-to-school shopping period — be sure to do it through a shopping portal in order to earn the bonus miles. Plus, you can maximize your earnings for this promotion by purchasing through the MileagePlus X app.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.