Norwegian to Launch Nonstop Service From Denver to Paris
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Denver is the central, ever-growing hub for international travel. Recently, Edelweiss Airlines said it’s starting flights from DEN to Zurich (ZRH), Copa Airlines announced that it’ll begin service to Panama City (PTY), Lufthansa added DEN to Munich (MUC) service, Southwest launched flights to Belize City (BZE) and low-cost Norwegian announced transatlantic service to London (LGW). Now, the latter of those carriers is adding more flights — this time from DEN to Paris (CDG).
The carrier announced today that it’s going to begin the 2x weekly service to Paris on April 9, 2018. The route will be operated by one of its Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft and will operate year round on Mondays and Fridays.
The new service will launch with economy fares from CDG to DEN starting as low as $229 one-way, including taxes, and from $815 one-way in the Premium cabin. These flights are currently bookable on Norwegian’s site, and we’re seeing round-trip fares from DEN to CDG from $475 when booking on the US version of the website, and from $464 when booking through the Norwegian version of the website.
Norwegian is certainly on a roll in the US — it announced that it was set to begin nonstop service from Chicago (ORD) and Austin (AUS) to London Gatwick (LGW). In the coming months and into next year, the carrier will launch 15 new routes from the US to destinations through Europe and the French Caribbean.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees