Norwegian to Launch Nonstop Service From Denver to Paris
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Denver is the central, ever-growing hub for international travel. Recently, Edelweiss Airlines said it’s starting flights from DEN to Zurich (ZRH), Copa Airlines announced that it’ll begin service to Panama City (PTY), Lufthansa added DEN to Munich (MUC) service, Southwest launched flights to Belize City (BZE) and low-cost Norwegian announced transatlantic service to London (LGW). Now, the latter of those carriers is adding more flights — this time from DEN to Paris (CDG).
The carrier announced today that it’s going to begin the 2x weekly service to Paris on April 9, 2018. The route will be operated by one of its Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft and will operate year round on Mondays and Fridays.
The new service will launch with economy fares from CDG to DEN starting as low as $229 one-way, including taxes, and from $815 one-way in the Premium cabin. These flights are currently bookable on Norwegian’s site, and we’re seeing round-trip fares from DEN to CDG from $475 when booking on the US version of the website, and from $464 when booking through the Norwegian version of the website.
Norwegian is certainly on a roll in the US — it announced that it was set to begin nonstop service from Chicago (ORD) and Austin (AUS) to London Gatwick (LGW). In the coming months and into next year, the carrier will launch 15 new routes from the US to destinations through Europe and the French Caribbean.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.