7 Amazon #PrimeDay Deals Especially for Travelers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amazon’s Prime Day has arrived and with it an entire world of epic deals just waiting to be snatched up. But with thousands of products to choose from and only so much time before each deal runs out, it can be difficult to track down the best hits. Never fear: The Points Guy has scoured Amazon’s Prime Day deals to find the unbeatable items that might be worth a look, particularly for travelers on the hunt for new gear. Plus, JetBlue TrueBlue members can earn as much as 6x points on Prime Day purchases.
Amazon lists this among the top deals of the day and we have to agree. At 66% off, these Samsonite spinner hardside bags are the definition of a steal. You’ll save $184 off the full price — more than enough to book a flight to somewhere fun. This deal is live.
Credit cards are your gateway to the sky, so it might be worth it investing in some extra gear to keep them safe. This Italian leather wallet will do just that, with built-in RFID-blocking technology to stop would-be hackers from accessing your cards. This deal starts: 7:35pm.
Record your next adventure abroad from a whole new perspective with the Samsung Gear VR camera — available at a steep 69% discount throughout the day. It’s an awesome entry price for a piece of tech still very much on the rise, and a great way to wow your friends with all-immersive 360˚ video. This deal is live.
Fight back against bad organization with a full set of luggage packing cubes that’ll save you headaches on the go. With six nifty pouches designed to slide into a checked bag, you might avoid the mid-trip travesty that is clothing stew. This deal is live.
Take the tourist experience to a whole new level when you strap into this pair of night-vision goggles, one of the most intriguing deals out there today. Just make sure you’re not walking around city streets with these bad boys on. This deal is live.
Travel the world without fear of forgetting the right plug with this all-in-one adaptor kit. It’s got three different prongs that collectively cover 220 different countries, according to the product listing. That’s enough to keep your gear charged just about anywhere. This deal starts at 2:45pm.
Drone out the wretched baby in seat 17F with this pair of wireless headphones from Sony, available through the close of Prime Day at a $100 discount. They pack some serious power — more than enough to block out ambient airline noise. This deal is live.
Are you shopping #PrimeDay deals today? Let us know what you find in the comments below.
Featured photo of Amazon Warehouse courtesy of Eric Piermont via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.