Late Night Stars Have a Blast in British Airways Biz
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
James Corden had a blast while filming on a British Airways A380. The late night host took his crew on a British Airways “flight” in a bit that aired on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Monday night.
After being dropped off by Gordon Ramsay at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for a flight to London (presumably LHR), Corden and company started having some fun with British Airways and its staff.
Corden jokes with the British Airways staff in what seems to be a “botched” version of of sponsored content. Corden and company appeared to be “flying” on an A380 in business class, known on British Airways as Club World seats.
The nine-minute sketch is pretty silly and has Corden messing around with the crew, making PA announcements and letting passengers know that the only in-flight entertainment they’ll have for the 10-hour flight is Into the Woods — and the behind the scenes featurette of Into the Woods. Passengers reacted in the way you think they would.
The bit ends with an amazing song from band leader, Reggie Watts, dancing and grooving throughout the business class cabin.
Watch the clip below:
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee