This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
James Corden had a blast while filming on a British Airways A380. The late night host took his crew on a British Airways “flight” in a bit that aired on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Monday night.
After being dropped off by Gordon Ramsay at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for a flight to London (presumably LHR), Corden and company started having some fun with British Airways and its staff.
Corden jokes with the British Airways staff in what seems to be a “botched” version of of sponsored content. Corden and company appeared to be “flying” on an A380 in business class, known on British Airways as Club World seats.
The nine-minute sketch is pretty silly and has Corden messing around with the crew, making PA announcements and letting passengers know that the only in-flight entertainment they’ll have for the 10-hour flight is Into the Woods — and the behind the scenes featurette of Into the Woods. Passengers reacted in the way you think they would.
The bit ends with an amazing song from band leader, Reggie Watts, dancing and grooving throughout the business class cabin.
Watch the clip below:
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Earn unlimited 10x miles on hotel stays booked and paid through hotels.com/venture. Pair that with the Hotels.com Rewards program and you'll essentially be getting 20% off of hotel bookings! With the 50,000 mile sign-up bonus you can get up to $700 in value based on TPG's most recent valuations and you'll have the flexibility to transfer those miles to participating airline partners or redeem those miles on any purchase for airfare, hotel stays, car rentals and more.
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
- Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
- Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018
- Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
- Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that