Late Night Stars Have a Blast in British Airways Biz
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
James Corden had a blast while filming on a British Airways A380. The late night host took his crew on a British Airways “flight” in a bit that aired on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Monday night.
After being dropped off by Gordon Ramsay at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for a flight to London (presumably LHR), Corden and company started having some fun with British Airways and its staff.
Corden jokes with the British Airways staff in what seems to be a “botched” version of of sponsored content. Corden and company appeared to be “flying” on an A380 in business class, known on British Airways as Club World seats.
The nine-minute sketch is pretty silly and has Corden messing around with the crew, making PA announcements and letting passengers know that the only in-flight entertainment they’ll have for the 10-hour flight is Into the Woods — and the behind the scenes featurette of Into the Woods. Passengers reacted in the way you think they would.
The bit ends with an amazing song from band leader, Reggie Watts, dancing and grooving throughout the business class cabin.
Watch the clip below:
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.