Late Night Stars Have a Blast in British Airways Biz
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
James Corden had a blast while filming on a British Airways A380. The late night host took his crew on a British Airways “flight” in a bit that aired on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Monday night.
After being dropped off by Gordon Ramsay at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for a flight to London (presumably LHR), Corden and company started having some fun with British Airways and its staff.
Corden jokes with the British Airways staff in what seems to be a “botched” version of of sponsored content. Corden and company appeared to be “flying” on an A380 in business class, known on British Airways as Club World seats.
The nine-minute sketch is pretty silly and has Corden messing around with the crew, making PA announcements and letting passengers know that the only in-flight entertainment they’ll have for the 10-hour flight is Into the Woods — and the behind the scenes featurette of Into the Woods. Passengers reacted in the way you think they would.
The bit ends with an amazing song from band leader, Reggie Watts, dancing and grooving throughout the business class cabin.
Watch the clip below:
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.