Get 15% Points Back When You Book a JetBlue Award Flight By June 19
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
June 15 is National Smile Power Day (as well as National Lobster Day), and JetBlue is giving you another reason to smile — the airline is giving a 15% rebate for flights booked using TrueBlue points by June 19 for travel between now and July 31, 2017. Additionally, if you have a co-branded credit card, such as the JetBlue Plus Card or the JetBlue Business Card, you’ll be eligible for the regular 10% points rebate — bringing your total to 25%. As always, this promo is only valid for new bookings, so preexisting reservations won’t be eligible.
To take advantage of this deal, be sure to register here. As with previous offers, this is also open to new TrueBlue members, so you can still definitely go for it if you’re able to earn some points quickly through upcoming flights. Note, too, that you can transfer points to TrueBlue from American Express Membership Rewards rewards or Citi ThankYou Rewards program.
A sample one-way flight from New York (JFK) to Los Angeles (LAX) on July 22 can be booked for as little as 16,200 points. With the 15% rebate, this goes down to 13,770, saving you 2,430 points, or about $29 based on TPG’s latest valuation. You can also take this opportunity to try out JetBlue Mint, which happens to be TPG’s favorite way to fly across the country, for 35,870 points after the rebate. If you do end up booking something, note that the points don’t post back to your account immediately — you can expect to see them in your account four to six weeks after the promo ends on July 31.
Will you take advantage of this JetBlue promotion?
H/T: Mommy Points
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.