Get 15% Points Back When You Book a JetBlue Award Flight By June 19
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
June 15 is National Smile Power Day (as well as National Lobster Day), and JetBlue is giving you another reason to smile — the airline is giving a 15% rebate for flights booked using TrueBlue points by June 19 for travel between now and July 31, 2017. Additionally, if you have a co-branded credit card, such as the JetBlue Plus Card or the JetBlue Business Card, you’ll be eligible for the regular 10% points rebate — bringing your total to 25%. As always, this promo is only valid for new bookings, so preexisting reservations won’t be eligible.
To take advantage of this deal, be sure to register here. As with previous offers, this is also open to new TrueBlue members, so you can still definitely go for it if you’re able to earn some points quickly through upcoming flights. Note, too, that you can transfer points to TrueBlue from American Express Membership Rewards rewards or Citi ThankYou Rewards program.
A sample one-way flight from New York (JFK) to Los Angeles (LAX) on July 22 can be booked for as little as 16,200 points. With the 15% rebate, this goes down to 13,770, saving you 2,430 points, or about $29 based on TPG’s latest valuation. You can also take this opportunity to try out JetBlue Mint, which happens to be TPG’s favorite way to fly across the country, for 35,870 points after the rebate. If you do end up booking something, note that the points don’t post back to your account immediately — you can expect to see them in your account four to six weeks after the promo ends on July 31.
Will you take advantage of this JetBlue promotion?
H/T: Mommy Points
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees