TripAdvisor Just Made Ordering Food a Whole Lot Easier
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It can be hard to figure out where to eat when you’re traveling, leading many to consult guidebooks or Yelp reviews to figure out the best place to find some food in a new city. Now, in an effort to make it easier to order food to your new home-away-from-home, TripAdvisor has partnered with Grubhub, integrating an “Order Online” button on the restaurant review pages you’re probably browsing anyway.
Clicking on the order button will redirect you to Grubhub.com (or Seamless.com) where you’ll be able to place an order for either delivery or pickup. Note that Grubhub serves 1,100 cities around the US, so you’ll only be able to use this feature stateside and not at any restaurants abroad. The new ordering feature is available through TripAdvisor’s desktop website, mobile website and mobile app.
TripAdvisor already offers the ability to reserve a table at restaurants through its website and this new feature could be great for those who are staying at an Airbnb or for travelers who aren’t happy with their hotel’s room service menu. The company also added an instant booking option for IHG hotels last week, so it’ll be interesting to see how this new booking technology will be used in the future.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees