Unboxing the U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Card — With a Drone!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Go big or go home. That’s the approach U.S. Bank took when developing its Altitude Reserve card, and it’s the same approach we took when filming an unboxing video today. In 4K. Captured with a drone. Inside TPG’s brand-new Manhattan office.
The card launches this coming Monday, May 1, and I’ll definitely be signing up. But in the meantime, U.S. Bank sent along a demo kit so we could get an early look at the card and its packaging. And, naturally, we unboxed it on camera. And weighed it as well. (It tips the scale at 0.6 ounce, for those of you wondering.)
So without further ado, here’s the U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve card unboxing video, captured by the DJI Mavic Pro drone:
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.