This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
DoubleTree by Hilton is celebrating a big milestone — it recently opened its 500th property. Famous for its complimentary warm cookies, the brand wants to celebrate its worldwide footprint by allowing you to download its new cookbook, We Have Cookies: Taste the World of DoubleTree by Hilton, for free. The book features local recipes created by DoubleTree by Hilton teams around the world, such as the Deep Fried DoubleTree Cookie Delight from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco or the DoubleTree Cookie-crusted rack of lamb at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sukhumvit Bangkok.
However, a full stomach isn’t all you’ll be getting. We’re also giving away two free nights to any DoubleTree by Hilton property worldwide for two readers. With 500 properties worldwide, you have plenty of options — you can take in the energy of NYC at the DoubleTree New York Times Square West or relax in paradise at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Fiji – Sonaisali Island.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET today — Thursday, April 6. To enter this giveaway, download your own copy of We Have Cookies, and then comment on our Facebook post with which recipe you’re dying to try most. View the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Featured image at top of post courtesy of the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley – Scottsdale.
Good luck with this delicious giveaway!
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees