Earn Up to 4,000 Bonus Miles With United MileagePlus Dining
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
If you’re planning on eating out at least a few times this month, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of this promo from United’s MileagePlus Dining program. All you need to do is enroll in MileagePlus Dining (note that the offer only applies to new members), register your credit (or debit) card and dine out.
You won’t earn all 4,000 bonus miles (worth about $60 according to TPG’s latest valuations) at once, but rather you’ll earn 500 after you sign up and register your card. Then, you’ll earn 1,000 miles after making your first dining purchase of at least $25 at a participating restaurant, and then 500 additional miles for each time you dine out and spend at least $25 at participating restaurants, up to five times.
If you want to partake in this promo, make sure you register a credit card that gives you a bonus on dining such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x), Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x), American Express Premier Rewards Gold (2x) and more. Doing so will allow you to ‘double dip’ and earn even more points for your dining purchases.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee