This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
If you’re planning on eating out at least a few times this month, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of this promo from United’s MileagePlus Dining program. All you need to do is enroll in MileagePlus Dining (note that the offer only applies to new members), register your credit (or debit) card and dine out.
You won’t earn all 4,000 bonus miles (worth about $60 according to TPG’s latest valuations) at once, but rather you’ll earn 500 after you sign up and register your card. Then, you’ll earn 1,000 miles after making your first dining purchase of at least $25 at a participating restaurant, and then 500 additional miles for each time you dine out and spend at least $25 at participating restaurants, up to five times.
If you want to partake in this promo, make sure you register a credit card that gives you a bonus on dining such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x), Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x), American Express Premier Rewards Gold (2x) and more. Doing so will allow you to ‘double dip’ and earn even more points for your dining purchases.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards