Would You Celebrate Easter at Dracula’s Castle?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While the Easter Bunny is supposed to bring joy and delicious, chocolate bunnies to children each year on Easter, the image of the legendary, human-sized bunny may sometimes end up being creepier than it should. But whether you find the chocolate-toting bunny charming or chilling, you can take your Easter egg hunt to a whole new level this year.
Easter is being celebrated this year on Sunday, April 16, but Bran Castle will be celebrating now through April 23, 2017, hosting a series of Easter egg hunts on the grounds that (supposedly) served as the inspiration for Dracula’s castle. And while we haven’t seen any pictures of the bunny that’ll be hiding the Easter treats, we wouldn’t be surprised if Dracula hung out with one that looked like this.
So, if searching for chocolate eggs hidden by a life-size living bunny on the grounds of a murderous vampire has been on your bucket list for a while, now might be the perfect time to check it out — otherwise, you can always get married here later.
H/T: Food and Wine
Featured image courtesy of Jeremy Woodhouse via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.