Would You Celebrate Easter at Dracula’s Castle?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While the Easter Bunny is supposed to bring joy and delicious, chocolate bunnies to children each year on Easter, the image of the legendary, human-sized bunny may sometimes end up being creepier than it should. But whether you find the chocolate-toting bunny charming or chilling, you can take your Easter egg hunt to a whole new level this year.
Easter is being celebrated this year on Sunday, April 16, but Bran Castle will be celebrating now through April 23, 2017, hosting a series of Easter egg hunts on the grounds that (supposedly) served as the inspiration for Dracula’s castle. And while we haven’t seen any pictures of the bunny that’ll be hiding the Easter treats, we wouldn’t be surprised if Dracula hung out with one that looked like this.
So, if searching for chocolate eggs hidden by a life-size living bunny on the grounds of a murderous vampire has been on your bucket list for a while, now might be the perfect time to check it out — otherwise, you can always get married here later.
H/T: Food and Wine
Featured image courtesy of Jeremy Woodhouse via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees