Daily Getaways: One Night at Any Wyndham Property for $175
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s been an interesting first week of Daily Getaways: Alamo vouchers sold out in 30 minutes and Las Vegas hotel packages were scooped up in the first day, but you can still stock up on IHG points for 0.58-0.6 cents apiece or buy discounted Busch Gardens or SeaWorld day passes.
Today’s Daily Getaways deal offers a very rare chance to stock up on some Wyndham Rewards points:
Today’s Deal: 15,000 Wyndham points for $175 (1.17 cents per point)
Deals available: 1,143
Maximum Quantity per Purchase: 2 packages per Wyndham member
Timing: The deal goes live at 1pm ET today.
Expiration Date: Wyndham points will be subject to Wyndham’s expiration policy — which requires some earn or redeem activity within 18 months to keep points active. Regardless of activity, points expire four years from deposit date.
Wyndham has a simple rewards program: You can redeem 15,000 points for a free night at any hotel. Or, you can redeem 3,000 points for a “Go Fast” points & cash redemption — which can be an excellent deal. One contributor got 4.55 cents per point on a Go Fast redemption in Peru.
Another reason to give this deal a closer look is the lack of options when it comes to buying Wyndham points. You can buy Wyndham points on Points.com, but there’s an absurdly low limit: “A combined maximum of 5,000 Wyndham Rewards Points can be purchased and received in a single calendar year.” That’s only enough points for one-third of a free night.
Featured image courtesy of Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees