Register for Club Carlson’s Triple Points Spring Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Club Carlson isn’t known to be the most rewarding loyalty program. But, with its spring promotion, there’s the opportunity to earn some pretty valuable rewards — in fact, triple points on all stays plus a 5,000-point bonus for select stays between April 3 and June 30, 2017.
Here’s how the promotion works: You’ll earn 3x points on eligible stays at more than 1,000 Carlson Rezidor hotels around the world once you register and complete a stay between April 3 and June 30, 2017. Plus, you’ll earn 5,000 bonus points (up to 10,000) for each Sunday and Monday night during an eligible stay. Stays that include both a Sunday and Monday night are eligible for two 5,000-point bonuses, therefore maxing out the 10,000-point cap. We value Club Carlson points at 0.4 cents each, so this weekend bonus is worth up to $40.
In order to be eligible for the bonus, you must register for the promotion on Club Carlson’s website. Note that for the whole promotion (3x and 5,000 bonus points), there is a maximum earning of 100,000 bonus points. Award stays aren’t eligible for this offer and nor are Points + Cash stays. Finally, eligible stays at all hotels in Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates will earn the 5,000 bonus points for stays on Saturday and Sunday nights.
All Club Carlson members regardless of status earn 20 points per dollar on stays and on spend at the property. From there, Silver members earn a 15% bonus, Gold members receive a 35% bonus and Concierge members receive a 75% bonus on points earned per dollar spent at Club Carlson properties. So, for the base-level earning of 20 points per dollar, members can earn 60 points per dollar with the 3x points promotion (plus the opportunity to earn 5,000 more, depending on the night of stay). This is a pretty nice offer from Club Carlson, but might not be worth going out of your way to stay at a property. But, if you’re thinking about booking a stay, it could be worthwhile to register to earn some bonus points.
Featured image of the Radisson Blu, Dakar Sea Plaza.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees