Register for Club Carlson’s Triple Points Spring Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Club Carlson isn’t known to be the most rewarding loyalty program. But, with its spring promotion, there’s the opportunity to earn some pretty valuable rewards — in fact, triple points on all stays plus a 5,000-point bonus for select stays between April 3 and June 30, 2017.
Here’s how the promotion works: You’ll earn 3x points on eligible stays at more than 1,000 Carlson Rezidor hotels around the world once you register and complete a stay between April 3 and June 30, 2017. Plus, you’ll earn 5,000 bonus points (up to 10,000) for each Sunday and Monday night during an eligible stay. Stays that include both a Sunday and Monday night are eligible for two 5,000-point bonuses, therefore maxing out the 10,000-point cap. We value Club Carlson points at 0.4 cents each, so this weekend bonus is worth up to $40.
In order to be eligible for the bonus, you must register for the promotion on Club Carlson’s website. Note that for the whole promotion (3x and 5,000 bonus points), there is a maximum earning of 100,000 bonus points. Award stays aren’t eligible for this offer and nor are Points + Cash stays. Finally, eligible stays at all hotels in Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates will earn the 5,000 bonus points for stays on Saturday and Sunday nights.
All Club Carlson members regardless of status earn 20 points per dollar on stays and on spend at the property. From there, Silver members earn a 15% bonus, Gold members receive a 35% bonus and Concierge members receive a 75% bonus on points earned per dollar spent at Club Carlson properties. So, for the base-level earning of 20 points per dollar, members can earn 60 points per dollar with the 3x points promotion (plus the opportunity to earn 5,000 more, depending on the night of stay). This is a pretty nice offer from Club Carlson, but might not be worth going out of your way to stay at a property. But, if you’re thinking about booking a stay, it could be worthwhile to register to earn some bonus points.
Featured image of the Radisson Blu, Dakar Sea Plaza.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.