Register for the World of Hyatt’s First Promotion: Double Points on Stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – The Hyatt Credit Card
Since the World of Hyatt launched on March 1, 2017, there hasn’t been anything in the way of promotions. However, today, the chain announced its first promotion as the World of Hyatt instead of the previous Hyatt Gold Passport program. Beginning today, World of Hyatt is launching its first promotion: Double Points for Being You.
World of Hyatt members can earn double points for stays between April 1 and June 30, 2017, beginning with their second eligible stay during the promotional period. In order to take advantage and earn double points on for your stay, register on the promotion’s website now through June 30, 2017. Then, make a reservation on Hyatt.com and complete your second eligible stay during the promotion period to earn double points.
Once you’ve registered for the promotion, be sure you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of reservation and at check-in in order to be sure your stay is marked and eligible for the double points promotion. Note that the double points earning doesn’t begin until your second eligible stay.
As a reminder, the new World of Hyatt program comes with four membership levels: Member, Discoverist, Explorist, Globalist. All World of Hyatt members earn at least 5 base points for every dollar spent at Hyatt locations and at 12 participating M life Rewards destinations in Las Vegas.
While the double points may not be worth going out of your way to stay in a Hyatt, if you’re already planning stays with the chain, you can earn some additional valuable points. Plus, you can earn bonus points per stay when you book with the Hyatt Credit Card. With the card, you’ll earn 3 bonus points per dollar on purchases at all Hyatt hotels, 2 points per dollar at restaurants, airline tickets purchased directly through the airline and at car rental agencies and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. The card carries a $75 annual fee and currently comes with a sign-up bonus of two free nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide after you make $2,000 in purchases in the first three months.
Featured image courtesy of The Confidante, Miami, part of the Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee