Register for the World of Hyatt’s First Promotion: Double Points on Stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Since the World of Hyatt launched on March 1, 2017, there hasn’t been anything in the way of promotions. However, today, the chain announced its first promotion as the World of Hyatt instead of the previous Hyatt Gold Passport program. Beginning today, World of Hyatt is launching its first promotion: Double Points for Being You.
World of Hyatt members can earn double points for stays between April 1 and June 30, 2017, beginning with their second eligible stay during the promotional period. In order to take advantage and earn double points on for your stay, register on the promotion’s website now through June 30, 2017. Then, make a reservation on Hyatt.com and complete your second eligible stay during the promotion period to earn double points.
Once you’ve registered for the promotion, be sure you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of reservation and at check-in in order to be sure your stay is marked and eligible for the double points promotion. Note that the double points earning doesn’t begin until your second eligible stay.
As a reminder, the new World of Hyatt program comes with four membership levels: Member, Discoverist, Explorist, Globalist. All World of Hyatt members earn at least 5 base points for every dollar spent at Hyatt locations and at 12 participating M life Rewards destinations in Las Vegas.
While the double points may not be worth going out of your way to stay in a Hyatt, if you’re already planning stays with the chain, you can earn some additional valuable points. Plus, you can earn bonus points per stay when you book with the Hyatt Credit Card. With the card, you’ll earn 3 bonus points per dollar on purchases at all Hyatt hotels, 2 points per dollar at restaurants, airline tickets purchased directly through the airline and at car rental agencies and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. The card carries a $75 annual fee and currently comes with a sign-up bonus of two free nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide after you make $2,000 in purchases in the first three months.
Featured image courtesy of The Confidante, Miami, part of the Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees