Register for the World of Hyatt’s First Promotion: Double Points on Stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Since the World of Hyatt launched on March 1, 2017, there hasn’t been anything in the way of promotions. However, today, the chain announced its first promotion as the World of Hyatt instead of the previous Hyatt Gold Passport program. Beginning today, World of Hyatt is launching its first promotion: Double Points for Being You.
World of Hyatt members can earn double points for stays between April 1 and June 30, 2017, beginning with their second eligible stay during the promotional period. In order to take advantage and earn double points on for your stay, register on the promotion’s website now through June 30, 2017. Then, make a reservation on Hyatt.com and complete your second eligible stay during the promotion period to earn double points.
Once you’ve registered for the promotion, be sure you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of reservation and at check-in in order to be sure your stay is marked and eligible for the double points promotion. Note that the double points earning doesn’t begin until your second eligible stay.
As a reminder, the new World of Hyatt program comes with four membership levels: Member, Discoverist, Explorist, Globalist. All World of Hyatt members earn at least 5 base points for every dollar spent at Hyatt locations and at 12 participating M life Rewards destinations in Las Vegas.
While the double points may not be worth going out of your way to stay in a Hyatt, if you’re already planning stays with the chain, you can earn some additional valuable points. Plus, you can earn bonus points per stay when you book with the Hyatt Credit Card. With the card, you’ll earn 3 bonus points per dollar on purchases at all Hyatt hotels, 2 points per dollar at restaurants, airline tickets purchased directly through the airline and at car rental agencies and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. The card carries a $75 annual fee and currently comes with a sign-up bonus of two free nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide after you make $2,000 in purchases in the first three months.
Featured image courtesy of The Confidante, Miami, part of the Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.