This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – The Hyatt Credit Card
Since the World of Hyatt launched on March 1, 2017, there hasn’t been anything in the way of promotions. However, today, the chain announced its first promotion as the World of Hyatt instead of the previous Hyatt Gold Passport program. Beginning today, World of Hyatt is launching its first promotion: Double Points for Being You.
World of Hyatt members can earn double points for stays between April 1 and June 30, 2017, beginning with their second eligible stay during the promotional period. In order to take advantage and earn double points on for your stay, register on the promotion’s website now through June 30, 2017. Then, make a reservation on Hyatt.com and complete your second eligible stay during the promotion period to earn double points.
Once you’ve registered for the promotion, be sure you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of reservation and at check-in in order to be sure your stay is marked and eligible for the double points promotion. Note that the double points earning doesn’t begin until your second eligible stay.
As a reminder, the new World of Hyatt program comes with four membership levels: Member, Discoverist, Explorist, Globalist. All World of Hyatt members earn at least 5 base points for every dollar spent at Hyatt locations and at 12 participating M life Rewards destinations in Las Vegas.
While the double points may not be worth going out of your way to stay in a Hyatt, if you’re already planning stays with the chain, you can earn some additional valuable points. Plus, you can earn bonus points per stay when you book with the Hyatt Credit Card. With the card, you’ll earn 3 bonus points per dollar on purchases at all Hyatt hotels, 2 points per dollar at restaurants, airline tickets purchased directly through the airline and at car rental agencies and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. The card carries a $75 annual fee and currently comes with a sign-up bonus of two free nights at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide after you make $2,000 in purchases in the first three months.
Featured image courtesy of The Confidante, Miami, part of the Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards