Sydney Harbour Bridge Hosts “Dance Floor in the Sky”
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge itself is a popular bucket-list destination, whether you’d prefer to marvel at its greatness from the safety of the ground, from a ferry ride through the Harbour or you’re brave enough to climb the 439-foot structure. If you’re going to be in town during the Vivid Sydney festival, held this year from May 26 to June 17, you’ll not only have the chance to climb the Harbour Bridge, you’ll also be able to join a dance party on top of it.
During the 23-day celebration of light, music and ideas, where some of the biggest attractions are presented in all their lit up glory — there’s also a speaker series and a bunch of free concerts — the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge will be turned into a colorful, 1970s-era illuminated dance floor. Groups of up to 14 people will be guided to the top of the bridge, where participants will be able to see all the city illuminated by the lights and other artsy Vivid Sydney installations.
If you’d like to get your groove on atop the bridge, get your tickets here — prices start at 254 AUD (~$191) per person. The whole experience sounds pretty amazing, and while the bragging rights will be incredible, you don’t necessarily need to humblebrag about it to all your friends back home — just follow this guy’s lead.
Featured image courtesy of Vivid Sydney’s Facebook page.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees