Sydney Harbour Bridge Hosts “Dance Floor in the Sky”
The Sydney Harbour Bridge itself is a popular bucket-list destination, whether you’d prefer to marvel at its greatness from the safety of the ground, from a ferry ride through the Harbour or you’re brave enough to climb the 439-foot structure. If you’re going to be in town during the Vivid Sydney festival, held this year from May 26 to June 17, you’ll not only have the chance to climb the Harbour Bridge, you’ll also be able to join a dance party on top of it.
During the 23-day celebration of light, music and ideas, where some of the biggest attractions are presented in all their lit up glory — there’s also a speaker series and a bunch of free concerts — the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge will be turned into a colorful, 1970s-era illuminated dance floor. Groups of up to 14 people will be guided to the top of the bridge, where participants will be able to see all the city illuminated by the lights and other artsy Vivid Sydney installations.
If you’d like to get your groove on atop the bridge, get your tickets here — prices start at 254 AUD (~$191) per person. The whole experience sounds pretty amazing, and while the bragging rights will be incredible, you don’t necessarily need to humblebrag about it to all your friends back home — just follow this guy’s lead.
Featured image courtesy of Vivid Sydney’s Facebook page.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.