Save up to 25% on Select Bookings With Hilton’s Latest Flash Sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Every so often, Hilton offers its Honors members a flash sale to take advantage of discounted rates at some of its properties around the world. Through March 27, 2017, you can book weekend stays in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for up to 25% off. Weekend stays booked during this sale must be completed between March 24 and August 27, 2017.
As with other Hilton flash sales, stays must be prepaid and the rates are nonrefundable. To increase your earnings, you can pair this sale with Hilton’s 2k Every Day offer, which allows you to earn 2,000 bonus Honors points per night for every stay. For many of the examples we found, flash sale discounts were upward of the full 25%.
Here are some examples of what you can book:
You can stay at the Hilton Glasgow for £104 (~$129; 25% off the flex rate) per night including taxes when you book as part of this sale. This sample rate is for a one-night stay in May — a great price during the peak travel season to Europe. If you don’t book as part of this sale, you can book with the Honors discount for £132 (~$164; 5% off the flex rate) per night including taxes, or the flex rate itself for £139 (~$182) per night including taxes.
The Hilton Glasgow is also available to book by using Hilton’s new Pay with Points option, which costs 31,000 points to cover the stay.
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
This Hilton Molino Stucky Venice is offering 25% discounts on many weekend nights throughout the summer. For this sample one-night stay in May, you can pay 244 € (~$262; 25% off the flex rate) per night including taxes with the flash sale. The Honors discount goes for 308 € (~$331; 5% off the flex rate) per night including taxes, and the flex rate is 324 € (~$348) per night including taxes.
The Hilton Molino Stucky Venice is also available on the same dates by using Pay with Points, which costs 83,000 points to cover the stay.
You can stay at the Conrad Dubai for AED 911 (~$248; 25% off the flex rate) per night including taxes when you book as part of this sale. The sample rate is for a one-night weekend stay in Dubai. If you don’t book as part of the sale and instead opt for the Honors discount for AED 1,149 (~313; 5% off the flex rate) per night including taxes, or with the flex rate itself for AED 1,208 (~$329) per night including taxes.
The Conrad Dubai could also be booked by Pay with Points on this date for 68,000 points to cover the stay.
Hilton Paris Opera
On weekends during this flash sale, you can book a room for 254 € (~$273; 16% off the flex rate) per night including taxes for this one-night stay in July. The sample rate for this one-night weekend stay at the Honors discount rate is 287 € (~$309; 5% off the flex rate) per night including taxes, and the flexible rate itself is 301 € (~$324) per night including taxes.
The Hilton Paris Opera could also be booked on this date for 90,000 Hilton Honors points to cover the whole stay.
If you’ve been thinking about booking a trip to the Middle East, Africa or Europe, this flash sale from Hilton could be worth looking into. This sale could be especially useful if you take advantage of the 2k Every Day promotion so you can earn 2,000 bonus points on every night.
If you’re looking to stay a little closer to home, Hilton is also offering a flash sale for domestic stays — up to 20% off on select April and May weekends — but it is much more limited. However, if you’re able to find something with that sale, you could be getting a nice discount.
Consider booking your stay with the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card so you can earn 6x points on hotel stays in the Hilton portfolio. You’ll also earn 3x points on supermarkets, drugstores and gas station purchases and 2x points on all other purchases. The card comes with a sign-up bonus of 75,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months, and there’s no annual fee.
Featured image courtesy of the Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.