Save up to 25% on Select Bookings With Hilton’s Latest Flash Sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Every so often, Hilton offers its Honors members a flash sale to take advantage of discounted rates at some of its properties around the world. Through March 27, 2017, you can book weekend stays in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for up to 25% off. Weekend stays booked during this sale must be completed between March 24 and August 27, 2017.
As with other Hilton flash sales, stays must be prepaid and the rates are nonrefundable. To increase your earnings, you can pair this sale with Hilton’s 2k Every Day offer, which allows you to earn 2,000 bonus Honors points per night for every stay. For many of the examples we found, flash sale discounts were upward of the full 25%.
Here are some examples of what you can book:
You can stay at the Hilton Glasgow for £104 (~$129; 25% off the flex rate) per night including taxes when you book as part of this sale. This sample rate is for a one-night stay in May — a great price during the peak travel season to Europe. If you don’t book as part of this sale, you can book with the Honors discount for £132 (~$164; 5% off the flex rate) per night including taxes, or the flex rate itself for £139 (~$182) per night including taxes.
The Hilton Glasgow is also available to book by using Hilton’s new Pay with Points option, which costs 31,000 points to cover the stay.
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
This Hilton Molino Stucky Venice is offering 25% discounts on many weekend nights throughout the summer. For this sample one-night stay in May, you can pay 244 € (~$262; 25% off the flex rate) per night including taxes with the flash sale. The Honors discount goes for 308 € (~$331; 5% off the flex rate) per night including taxes, and the flex rate is 324 € (~$348) per night including taxes.
The Hilton Molino Stucky Venice is also available on the same dates by using Pay with Points, which costs 83,000 points to cover the stay.
You can stay at the Conrad Dubai for AED 911 (~$248; 25% off the flex rate) per night including taxes when you book as part of this sale. The sample rate is for a one-night weekend stay in Dubai. If you don’t book as part of the sale and instead opt for the Honors discount for AED 1,149 (~313; 5% off the flex rate) per night including taxes, or with the flex rate itself for AED 1,208 (~$329) per night including taxes.
The Conrad Dubai could also be booked by Pay with Points on this date for 68,000 points to cover the stay.
Hilton Paris Opera
On weekends during this flash sale, you can book a room for 254 € (~$273; 16% off the flex rate) per night including taxes for this one-night stay in July. The sample rate for this one-night weekend stay at the Honors discount rate is 287 € (~$309; 5% off the flex rate) per night including taxes, and the flexible rate itself is 301 € (~$324) per night including taxes.
The Hilton Paris Opera could also be booked on this date for 90,000 Hilton Honors points to cover the whole stay.
If you’ve been thinking about booking a trip to the Middle East, Africa or Europe, this flash sale from Hilton could be worth looking into. This sale could be especially useful if you take advantage of the 2k Every Day promotion so you can earn 2,000 bonus points on every night.
If you’re looking to stay a little closer to home, Hilton is also offering a flash sale for domestic stays — up to 20% off on select April and May weekends — but it is much more limited. However, if you’re able to find something with that sale, you could be getting a nice discount.
Consider booking your stay with the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card so you can earn 6x points on hotel stays in the Hilton portfolio. You’ll also earn 3x points on supermarkets, drugstores and gas station purchases and 2x points on all other purchases. The card comes with a sign-up bonus of 75,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months, and there’s no annual fee.
Featured image courtesy of the Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees