Earn Double Avios on Purchases Through March 5
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Yesterday, we told you about a great deal where you could earn 130 Avios per dollar spent at eHarmony.com. However, dating sites aren’t the only places where you can earn a ton of bonus Avios with this promo. Between now and March 5, 2017, you can earn double Avios at select retailers. Here are some highlights of the offering:
- ValueMags.com — 80 Avios per dollar
- 123inkjets — 56 Avios per dollar
- GoDaddy.com — 30 Avios per dollar
- Intuit TurboTax — 30 Avios per dollar
- Gilt City — 30 Avios per dollar
- FedEx Office — 20 Avios per dollar
- VisaPrint — 16 Avios per dollar
- Neiman Marcus — 16 Avios per dollar
- Sunglass Hut — 16 Avios per dollar
- Bergdorf Goodman — 16 Avios per dollar
- iTunes USA — 14 Avios per dollar
- Overstock.com — 14 Avios per dollar
For a full list of all of the retailers that are part of British Airways’ shopping portal, and to see what the increased earning level is with the double Avios promotion, click here (note that you have to change the location at the top of the page to United States).
As an example, say you were to buy a few magazine subscriptions from ValueMags.com (they can make great gifts). Three subscriptions come to a total of $175, meaning you would earn 14,000 Avios (80 Avios per dollar) — that’s worth $210 based on TPG’s most recent valuations.
So if you’re in the market for more Avios in your Executive Club account, now could be a good time to act — especially if you were already planning to do some shopping.
Featured image courtesy of Petar Chernaev via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees