Earn Double Avios on Purchases Through March 5
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Yesterday, we told you about a great deal where you could earn 130 Avios per dollar spent at eHarmony.com. However, dating sites aren’t the only places where you can earn a ton of bonus Avios with this promo. Between now and March 5, 2017, you can earn double Avios at select retailers. Here are some highlights of the offering:
- ValueMags.com — 80 Avios per dollar
- 123inkjets — 56 Avios per dollar
- GoDaddy.com — 30 Avios per dollar
- Intuit TurboTax — 30 Avios per dollar
- Gilt City — 30 Avios per dollar
- FedEx Office — 20 Avios per dollar
- VisaPrint — 16 Avios per dollar
- Neiman Marcus — 16 Avios per dollar
- Sunglass Hut — 16 Avios per dollar
- Bergdorf Goodman — 16 Avios per dollar
- iTunes USA — 14 Avios per dollar
- Overstock.com — 14 Avios per dollar
For a full list of all of the retailers that are part of British Airways’ shopping portal, and to see what the increased earning level is with the double Avios promotion, click here (note that you have to change the location at the top of the page to United States).
As an example, say you were to buy a few magazine subscriptions from ValueMags.com (they can make great gifts). Three subscriptions come to a total of $175, meaning you would earn 14,000 Avios (80 Avios per dollar) — that’s worth $210 based on TPG’s most recent valuations.
So if you’re in the market for more Avios in your Executive Club account, now could be a good time to act — especially if you were already planning to do some shopping.
Featured image courtesy of Petar Chernaev via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees