This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Yesterday, we told you about a great deal where you could earn 130 Avios per dollar spent at eHarmony.com. However, dating sites aren’t the only places where you can earn a ton of bonus Avios with this promo. Between now and March 5, 2017, you can earn double Avios at select retailers. Here are some highlights of the offering:
- ValueMags.com — 80 Avios per dollar
- 123inkjets — 56 Avios per dollar
- GoDaddy.com — 30 Avios per dollar
- Intuit TurboTax — 30 Avios per dollar
- Gilt City — 30 Avios per dollar
- FedEx Office — 20 Avios per dollar
- VisaPrint — 16 Avios per dollar
- Neiman Marcus — 16 Avios per dollar
- Sunglass Hut — 16 Avios per dollar
- Bergdorf Goodman — 16 Avios per dollar
- iTunes USA — 14 Avios per dollar
- Overstock.com — 14 Avios per dollar
For a full list of all of the retailers that are part of British Airways’ shopping portal, and to see what the increased earning level is with the double Avios promotion, click here (note that you have to change the location at the top of the page to United States).
As an example, say you were to buy a few magazine subscriptions from ValueMags.com (they can make great gifts). Three subscriptions come to a total of $175, meaning you would earn 14,000 Avios (80 Avios per dollar) — that’s worth $210 based on TPG’s most recent valuations.
So if you’re in the market for more Avios in your Executive Club account, now could be a good time to act — especially if you were already planning to do some shopping.
Featured image courtesy of Petar Chernaev via Getty Images.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees