Earn Double Avios on Purchases Through March 5
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Yesterday, we told you about a great deal where you could earn 130 Avios per dollar spent at eHarmony.com. However, dating sites aren’t the only places where you can earn a ton of bonus Avios with this promo. Between now and March 5, 2017, you can earn double Avios at select retailers. Here are some highlights of the offering:
- ValueMags.com — 80 Avios per dollar
- 123inkjets — 56 Avios per dollar
- GoDaddy.com — 30 Avios per dollar
- Intuit TurboTax — 30 Avios per dollar
- Gilt City — 30 Avios per dollar
- FedEx Office — 20 Avios per dollar
- VisaPrint — 16 Avios per dollar
- Neiman Marcus — 16 Avios per dollar
- Sunglass Hut — 16 Avios per dollar
- Bergdorf Goodman — 16 Avios per dollar
- iTunes USA — 14 Avios per dollar
- Overstock.com — 14 Avios per dollar
For a full list of all of the retailers that are part of British Airways’ shopping portal, and to see what the increased earning level is with the double Avios promotion, click here (note that you have to change the location at the top of the page to United States).
As an example, say you were to buy a few magazine subscriptions from ValueMags.com (they can make great gifts). Three subscriptions come to a total of $175, meaning you would earn 14,000 Avios (80 Avios per dollar) — that’s worth $210 based on TPG’s most recent valuations.
So if you’re in the market for more Avios in your Executive Club account, now could be a good time to act — especially if you were already planning to do some shopping.
Featured image courtesy of Petar Chernaev via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.