This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Yesterday, we told you about a great deal where you could earn 130 Avios per dollar spent at eHarmony.com. However, dating sites aren’t the only places where you can earn a ton of bonus Avios with this promo. Between now and March 5, 2017, you can earn double Avios at select retailers. Here are some highlights of the offering:
- ValueMags.com — 80 Avios per dollar
- 123inkjets — 56 Avios per dollar
- GoDaddy.com — 30 Avios per dollar
- Intuit TurboTax — 30 Avios per dollar
- Gilt City — 30 Avios per dollar
- FedEx Office — 20 Avios per dollar
- VisaPrint — 16 Avios per dollar
- Neiman Marcus — 16 Avios per dollar
- Sunglass Hut — 16 Avios per dollar
- Bergdorf Goodman — 16 Avios per dollar
- iTunes USA — 14 Avios per dollar
- Overstock.com — 14 Avios per dollar
For a full list of all of the retailers that are part of British Airways’ shopping portal, and to see what the increased earning level is with the double Avios promotion, click here (note that you have to change the location at the top of the page to United States).
As an example, say you were to buy a few magazine subscriptions from ValueMags.com (they can make great gifts). Three subscriptions come to a total of $175, meaning you would earn 14,000 Avios (80 Avios per dollar) — that’s worth $210 based on TPG’s most recent valuations.
So if you’re in the market for more Avios in your Executive Club account, now could be a good time to act — especially if you were already planning to do some shopping.
Featured image courtesy of Petar Chernaev via Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards