DJ Khaled to Host “Biggest Cruise Ever”
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Major Key Alert! DJ Khaled recently announced he will be hosting his very own cruise this summer. The Summerfest Cruise will set sail from Miami on June 30 aboard the Norwegian Sky — stopping in Nassau and Grand Stirrup Cay in the Bahamas before returning to Miami on July 3rd — and will feature events highlighting music, fashion, sports, gaming and interactive technology.
“They don’t want us to be on a cruise — so we are going on the most major cruise the world has ever seen — hosted by me and my roster of superstar friends,” DJ Khaled said in a press release. Other big names who will be performing that weekend include Future, Lil Wayne, A$AP Rocky and Migos. DJ Khaled is known for producing some of the biggest rap songs of the last decade and has recently gained notoriety for his over the top personality, especially on Snapchat. Here’s a teaser video he made to help promote the cruise.
Rates for the four-day cruise range from $849 per person for an interior room to $1,279 per person for family-style balcony room accommodations (based on double occupancy), and you must book by June 22.
Theme cruises aren’t anything new and Summerfest will soon find its place among other epic voyages like Star Trek: The Cruise and the Meow Meow Cruise. To help get people excited about the upcoming sailing, a series of hilarious animated promo videos have been released to highlight the line up. Check out the one for DJ Khaled, below.
Featured image courtesy of Summerfest Cruise.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.