This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Beginning today, you can enroll in the Chase Freedom‘s second-quarter bonus. With the latest rotating bonus category, you can earn 5% cash back (or 5x Ultimate Rewards points) through June 30, 2017, for purchases at grocery stores and drugstores. As always, remember that you’ll only earn the 5% cash back or 5x points on up to $1,500 in combined purchases.
Note that you must enroll in order to take advantage of the bonus earning at grocery stores and drugstores for this quarter’s bonus. You can do so on Chase’s website by entering the primary cardholder’s last name, the last four digits of the credit card and the billing ZIP code.
Note that purchases at Target and Walmart are not eligible for the 5% cash back or 5x points bonus. There’s an extensive list of merchants that are and aren’t eligible for this bonus, and you can find that on Chase’s website.
You must enroll in the second-quarter bonus by June 14 in order to take advantage. If you don’t yet have the Freedom, there’s still time to sign up and take advantage of this grocery store and drugstore bonus. The card currently comes with a sign-up bonus of $150 (or 15,000 points) after you spend $500 in the first three months. With the card, you’ll get 5% cash back (or 5x points) on rotating categories every quarter and 1% cash back (or 1x points) on all other purchases. If you already have the card, be sure to enroll in this quarter’s bonus by June 14.
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees