Earn 5,000 Bonus Points When You Enroll in JetBlue’s TrueBlue Program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
JetBlue has shared the details of a lucrative promotion aimed at encouraging people to sign up for its TrueBlue loyalty program. If you’re not yet a member, you can earn 5,000 bonus points simply by registering for the program and then booking (and traveling on) a JetBlue flight by April 16, 2017. Note that the promotion is only valid if you don’t already have a TrueBlue account — and you must register for the promo and enroll in TrueBlue here.
TPG values TrueBlue points at 1.2 cents per point, meaning 5,000 points would equal about $60. Frequent flyer programs rarely award bonus points simply for signing up, and even if they do, the offers are usually not this lucrative. If you have yet to sign up for TrueBlue and were planning on traveling in the next 6 weeks, this could be a great way to earn a big return on your trip.
Since TrueBlue redemptions are based on the cost of the ticket, points can be of great value when you’re able to book during one of JetBlue’s frequent flash sales — we’ve seen one-way tickets going for as little as 1,800 points + $5.60. If you’re interested in earning even more TrueBlue points, you can sign up for the JetBlue Plus card, which is currently offering a 30,000 point sign-up bonus after you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days of account opening.
Featured Image courtesy of Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.