Watch These Travel Pros Test out Attractions So You Don’t Have To
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Sometimes, the best way to plan your trip is by seeing someone else do it. Deciding whether or not to splurge on the zipline in Vegas? Leave it to someone else to do it first — and then you can pull the trigger if it’s right for you.
With “Trip Testers,” a new television series from the Travel Channel, that process is even easier. Jeff Miller and Jason Kessler, two professional travel writers (Kessler is a TPG contributor!), set out to test the country’s most famous tourist destinations, determining if the activities there actually live up to the hype.
Check out a preview of the show below:
“Trip Testers” premieres on the Travel Channel tonight, Monday, February 6 at 11:00pm ET/PT. Watch as Kessler and Miller travel from destination to destination, experiencing all the major attractions there are to offer — from Vegas to New Orleans, San Antonio and Hawaii. Leave it up to these trusted travelers to help you decide on your next trip!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.