Watch These Travel Pros Test out Attractions So You Don’t Have To
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Sometimes, the best way to plan your trip is by seeing someone else do it. Deciding whether or not to splurge on the zipline in Vegas? Leave it to someone else to do it first — and then you can pull the trigger if it’s right for you.
With “Trip Testers,” a new television series from the Travel Channel, that process is even easier. Jeff Miller and Jason Kessler, two professional travel writers (Kessler is a TPG contributor!), set out to test the country’s most famous tourist destinations, determining if the activities there actually live up to the hype.
Check out a preview of the show below:
“Trip Testers” premieres on the Travel Channel tonight, Monday, February 6 at 11:00pm ET/PT. Watch as Kessler and Miller travel from destination to destination, experiencing all the major attractions there are to offer — from Vegas to New Orleans, San Antonio and Hawaii. Leave it up to these trusted travelers to help you decide on your next trip!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.