Top Travel Brands Make a Big Super Bowl Splash
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of the best (if not the best) parts of the Super Bowl is the debut of fun and inventive commercials. This year travel brands like Turkish Airlines, Airbnb and Expedia made their voices heard with some heartfelt and moving advertisements aimed at those who love to travel and explore new places. Take a look below if you missed them on game day:
Who better to narrate a commercial than Morgan Freeman? In this ad, Freeman uses his famously calming and reassuring voice to urge us to explore and bridge worlds through travel on Turkish Airlines, which actually flies to more countries than any other airline in the world.
Airbnb kept its commercial simple, but powerful, by overlaying its mission statement on top of the many faces of its hosts and guests worldwide.
Expedia’s commercial was one of our favorites, capturing the sense of wonder that comes along with exploring a new place. The ad follows a woman and all of her travels over her lifetime, stating that through travel, we gain the perspective and experience needed to create positive change in the world.
Which Super Bowl commercial was your favorite this year? Let us know in the comments, below.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.