Top Travel Brands Make a Big Super Bowl Splash
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of the best (if not the best) parts of the Super Bowl is the debut of fun and inventive commercials. This year travel brands like Turkish Airlines, Airbnb and Expedia made their voices heard with some heartfelt and moving advertisements aimed at those who love to travel and explore new places. Take a look below if you missed them on game day:
Who better to narrate a commercial than Morgan Freeman? In this ad, Freeman uses his famously calming and reassuring voice to urge us to explore and bridge worlds through travel on Turkish Airlines, which actually flies to more countries than any other airline in the world.
Airbnb kept its commercial simple, but powerful, by overlaying its mission statement on top of the many faces of its hosts and guests worldwide.
Expedia’s commercial was one of our favorites, capturing the sense of wonder that comes along with exploring a new place. The ad follows a woman and all of her travels over her lifetime, stating that through travel, we gain the perspective and experience needed to create positive change in the world.
Which Super Bowl commercial was your favorite this year? Let us know in the comments, below.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees