Instagram Just Released Its Latest Feature: Photo Albums
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Crafting the perfect Instagram photo is a delicate art. While there’s no better way to secure more likes than showing off a shot of the sun setting over the Indian Ocean in the Maldives, if you post one too many of these envy-inducing beauties, your followers may be more irritated than impressed.
Fortunately, Instagram has come up with the perfect compromise, an easy way for you to share your best shots without overloading your follower’s feeds. Starting today, instead of posting just one picture, you’ll be able to create a photo album that can hold up to 10 photos or videos within a single post, giving your friends the option to choose if they’d like to swipe through all of them.
Here’s how to do it: When uploading a photo, look for a new icon that lets you select multiple photos and videos. After you’ve chosen the best of the bunch, you can edit them as normal, apply filters, change the order or remove photos from your selection. Make sure your caption is witty though, as you’ll only be able to use a single one (and one geo-tag) for the entire album post. Note that you must have the latest version of Instagram to view this new photo album feature.
TPG has already put this new feature to good use, gathering his best shots from a recent trip to the Maldives. Check out the album below and watch for more travel inspiration, coming soon to his Instagram feed.
A post shared by Brian Kelly (@thepointsguy) on
Tell us what you think in the comments section, below.
H/T: Business Insider
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.