Instagram Just Released Its Latest Feature: Photo Albums
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Crafting the perfect Instagram photo is a delicate art. While there’s no better way to secure more likes than showing off a shot of the sun setting over the Indian Ocean in the Maldives, if you post one too many of these envy-inducing beauties, your followers may be more irritated than impressed.
Fortunately, Instagram has come up with the perfect compromise, an easy way for you to share your best shots without overloading your follower’s feeds. Starting today, instead of posting just one picture, you’ll be able to create a photo album that can hold up to 10 photos or videos within a single post, giving your friends the option to choose if they’d like to swipe through all of them.
Here’s how to do it: When uploading a photo, look for a new icon that lets you select multiple photos and videos. After you’ve chosen the best of the bunch, you can edit them as normal, apply filters, change the order or remove photos from your selection. Make sure your caption is witty though, as you’ll only be able to use a single one (and one geo-tag) for the entire album post. Note that you must have the latest version of Instagram to view this new photo album feature.
TPG has already put this new feature to good use, gathering his best shots from a recent trip to the Maldives. Check out the album below and watch for more travel inspiration, coming soon to his Instagram feed.
A post shared by Brian Kelly (@thepointsguy) on
Tell us what you think in the comments section, below.
H/T: Business Insider
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees