Enter to Win a Free Flight on United Polaris
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s been a busy week for United, to say the least — and we’ve been there to experience it all, from the media-only preview flight on Monday to today’s inaugural flight between Newark (EWR) and San Francisco (SFO). Both TPG himself and Editor-in-Chief Zach Honig spent some time on the carrier’s brand-new Boeing 777-300ER and they believe the new Polaris product represents a huge step in the right direction for the airline.
It’s important to note that at TPG we always pay for our own flights and hotel accommodations when we review them. In special circumstances, like the Polaris media preview flight on Monday, we cover a product or service that is only viewable by invitation from the airline (in this case we beat CNN on the plane). So we couldn’t have bought tickets to that flight even if we’d wanted to. One thing we can do now, however, is send one lucky reader to any destination that United flies in the Polaris cabin (remember that only a limited number of routes will have the new seats immediately) with two, one-way Saver-level United award tickets with a maximum value of 80,000 MileagePlus miles each way, per person.
How to enter to win: Go to our Facebook post and tag your favorite travel buddy in the comments with where you want to go. You have until 11:59pm ET tonight (February 17). We’ll pick a random entry and notify the winner tomorrow (February 18). Full rules here.
Good luck with this Polaris giveaway, and happy travels!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.