Enter to Win a Free Flight on United Polaris
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s been a busy week for United, to say the least — and we’ve been there to experience it all, from the media-only preview flight on Monday to today’s inaugural flight between Newark (EWR) and San Francisco (SFO). Both TPG himself and Editor-in-Chief Zach Honig spent some time on the carrier’s brand-new Boeing 777-300ER and they believe the new Polaris product represents a huge step in the right direction for the airline.
It’s important to note that at TPG we always pay for our own flights and hotel accommodations when we review them. In special circumstances, like the Polaris media preview flight on Monday, we cover a product or service that is only viewable by invitation from the airline (in this case we beat CNN on the plane). So we couldn’t have bought tickets to that flight even if we’d wanted to. One thing we can do now, however, is send one lucky reader to any destination that United flies in the Polaris cabin (remember that only a limited number of routes will have the new seats immediately) with two, one-way Saver-level United award tickets with a maximum value of 80,000 MileagePlus miles each way, per person.
How to enter to win: Go to our Facebook post and tag your favorite travel buddy in the comments with where you want to go. You have until 11:59pm ET tonight (February 17). We’ll pick a random entry and notify the winner tomorrow (February 18). Full rules here.
Good luck with this Polaris giveaway, and happy travels!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees