‘Cash Me Ousside Girl’ Tossed Off Spirit For Life
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In January, a video of 13-year old Danielle Bregoli on the Dr. Phil show took the internet by storm. In the clip, Bregoli threatens to fight the entire audience, uttering her now famous catch phrase, “Cash me ousside. How bow dat?” (Fast forward to 3:25 to get straight to it.)
Now, Danielle is in the news again — this time for punching a passenger on a Spirit Airlines flight departing from Los Angeles (LAX). The passenger who was acquainted with Bregoli’s fist was allegedly frustrated with Danielle’s mother who was having trouble putting away her carry-on because of her leg brace. A verbal argument ensued, which ended in Danielle coming to her mother’s defense by giving the other passenger a beating. Watch the brawl in the video below and be glad this is a flight you missed.
Danielle, her mother and the other passenger involved were all escorted from the plane and banned from riding Spirit for life (which doesn’t seem like a horrible punishment really). So, how bow dah?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.