‘Cash Me Ousside Girl’ Tossed Off Spirit For Life
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In January, a video of 13-year old Danielle Bregoli on the Dr. Phil show took the internet by storm. In the clip, Bregoli threatens to fight the entire audience, uttering her now famous catch phrase, “Cash me ousside. How bow dat?” (Fast forward to 3:25 to get straight to it.)
Now, Danielle is in the news again — this time for punching a passenger on a Spirit Airlines flight departing from Los Angeles (LAX). The passenger who was acquainted with Bregoli’s fist was allegedly frustrated with Danielle’s mother who was having trouble putting away her carry-on because of her leg brace. A verbal argument ensued, which ended in Danielle coming to her mother’s defense by giving the other passenger a beating. Watch the brawl in the video below and be glad this is a flight you missed.
Danielle, her mother and the other passenger involved were all escorted from the plane and banned from riding Spirit for life (which doesn’t seem like a horrible punishment really). So, how bow dah?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.