Join Me on Facebook Live Tonight for All Things Sapphire Reserve and for a Chance to Win Prizes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Chase Sapphire Reserve
As they say, all good things must come to an end — and that holds true even for credit cards. As you’ve heard by now, the Chase Sapphire Reserve card is ending its historic 100,000-point online sign-up bonus later this week — Wednesday, January 11. If you apply online after that date, you’ll get 50,000 points — half of what’s currently offered. So, if you’ve been debating whether to click Apply and enter your information to get the Reserve, now is definitely the time.
With the offer end date drawing near, I’ve been getting tons and tons of questions about why the card is worth signing up for and from people asking for help convincing their friends and family to sign up. So, I decided to do a Facebook Live video to talk about the card and answer any questions you might have about its many benefits. Join me tonight at 8:00pm ET on The Points Guy Facebook page for the Facebook Live and for a chance to win some nice prizes.
As if you needed more incentive to tune in tonight, I’ll also be giving away some of my favorite things. What do you need to do to be eligible to win? Go to the video post on Facebook and tag one friend in the comments who loves a good travel deal. I’ll be randomly selecting five sets of friends, and each person will get $500 in Hotel Tonight credits.
I’ll also be answering your questions about the card live, but if you’d prefer to ask your question in advance, comment on this post — if I answer your question on the Facebook Live, you may win a prize. Plus, I’ll be giving away more prizes throughout the video, so be sure you tune in even if you already have the card!
Here are some of our most popular posts about the Sapphire Reserve Card to answer any questions, but if these don’t cover something, be sure to tune in to the Facebook Live tonight:
Chase Sapphire Reserve Review and Application Link
Everything You Need to Know About Chase Sapphire Reserve Perks
How I Was Able to Get Approved for the Chase Sapphire Reserve
How I’m Using My 100,000 Points From the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card
Last Chance for Chase Sapphire Reserve 100,000-Point Online Bonus
Official: Chase Announces the Sapphire Reserve Card with 100,000-Point Bonus
Questions and Answers About the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card
Travel Credits Post Instantly With Chase Sapphire Reserve
Why the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card Is Ideal for Living or Traveling Abroad
5 Ways to Save Points on Travel With the Chase Sapphire Reserve
10 Best Ways to Use 100,000 Ultimate Rewards Points
This is one of the top premium cards out there since you earn 3x on all travel and dining and have access to great perks like a $300 travel credit each cardmember year, 50% more value when you redeem points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards and you get elite travel benefits like Global Entry application fee rebate, Priority Pass Select and special rental car privileges.
- Earn 50K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
- Named a ‘Best Travel Credit Card for 2017’ by MONEY® Magazine
- 3X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Plus, no foreign transaction fees
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®